109

Chapter 109 You Still Need to Clean Up

    Early in the morning, Lin Yanxue felt that the little guy beside her had woken up, and felt the little guy's slight breathing beside her face. Lin Yanxue held her breath and continued to pretend to be asleep.

    The little guy stared at her for a while, convinced that she was still awake, turned around and crawled under the bed lightly.

    In the next second, someone grabbed his ankle!

    Lin Yanxue pulled the little guy back with a smile, held him in his arms and rubbed him hard.

    "Don't say good morning to my aunt when I wake up, just want to run away secretly? Is my aunt so scary? Huh?" "No.

    I..."

    "Don't say that you want to go to the toilet and are afraid of noise Aunt Xing, you have used this trick before."

    "..." Xiaoyi pursed her lips.

    Lin Yanxue sat up, stretched, suddenly listened, and heard footsteps coming from the corridor, she immediately turned and lay down, hugged Xiaoyi and continued to pretend to be asleep.

    Shen Linwei gently pushed open the door, walked to the bed lightly, looked at the two of them, and saw that they were still asleep, so she turned and left without disturbing them.

    Lin Yanxue opened one eye to look, then turned to look at the little guy in her arms, let go of the hand that was pinching the little guy's soft belly, and patted her, "It's quite interesting~" Xiaoyi grinned

    , Threatened by you, how dare I move!

    The door of the room was pushed open suddenly, it was too late for Lin Yanxue to pretend to be asleep.

    Shen Linwei looked like she had seen through everything, and came over to take Xiaoyi away, "I knew you guys had woken up a long time ago, are you bullying Xiaoyi again?" Xiaoyi nodded frantically, almost calling for help

    .

    "Mom, I'm her real aunt~"

    Xiaoyi curled her lips.

    "Hey, what's that expression on your face?"

    "Grandmother, hurry up."

    "Okay." Shen Linwei responded, turned around and left.

    "Little thing, you still have to sleep with me tonight!"

    "I don't want it!"

    Shen Linwei helped Xiaoyi wash up and took her downstairs for breakfast.

    "Is my mother awake yet?"

    "Awake, she has already gone to work, they are going to meet the producer today, it is not convenient to take you, so Xiaoyi will stay with her mother-in-law for a few more days." "

    Well, Don't even say a word." Xiaoyi pouted, her face full of displeasure.

    "Don't worry, mother-in-law will keep an eye on your aunt and not let her bully you." Shen Linwei touched her little head, just when the phone rang, she picked it up and saw that it was Chi Shuang, and immediately handed it to Xiao guy.

    Chi Shuang apologized to the little guy first, and then gave him a warning.

    The little guy had no choice but to respond.