5

Chapter 5

    Lu Ci lowered his head, coughed lightly, and didn't hide from you, so he wanted to do it again?

    "Cough, no."

    After finishing speaking, he forcibly turned his head and looked into the distance, "Hey, my manager is looking for me, I'll go over and have a look."

    Looking at Lu Ci's running back, Chi Shuang's lips pressed together The extremely shallow arc, this person's reflection... She couldn't have forgotten me, could she?

    Lu Ci ran a few steps, stopped, ran too fast, a little panting, looked into the distance, and saw someone harnessing a horse, so she stopped and looked at it for a while, she had seen a horse before filming She also rode it when she was young, but she fell off the horse that time and was almost stepped on by the horse, so she didn't dare to ride again.

    Lu Ci wandered around the grassland for a long time, and got to know everyone in the crew, found a place to sit on the ground, and rested his feet.

    The director yelled a few words with a loudspeaker, calling for everyone to gather.

    The staff moved a small table with various fruits and a roast suckling pig on it.

    The assistant director greeted everyone to prepare for the opening ceremony, and Lu Ci, as the third female lead, barely squeezed into the first row and was placed on the edge.

    The director's team each took three sticks of incense, stepped forward, bowed respectfully, and then the actors stepped forward one by one.

    She had never seen this set of procedures in Shuilanxing, so she kept her eyes on Chi Shuang's actions and learned how she worshiped. After imitating it, it can be regarded as getting away with it.

    After the worship, the director stepped forward to say a few more words, and then everyone took a group photo to announce the official launch of the crew of "Breaking Dawn".

    The opening ceremony lasted for more than two hours, and Luci had been standing on the spot, making her calves tremble. Once the ceremony was over, she got back into the car and rested lazily on the chair.

    She fell asleep without knowing it, and when she became conscious, she was awakened by cheers.

    She rubbed her eyes, turned her head and looked out of the window, the sun had set at some point, and the sky had also darkened. The stars in the sky were dotted with glitter, which was really beautiful.

    Lu Ci opened the door and got out of the car, looking up at the sky full of stars.

    With so many stars, which one is her water blue star?

    "Sister, have you slept well?" The assistant trotted over.

    "Well, what are you doing over there?" Lu Ci looked at the pasture, where a group of people gathered around and cheered.

    "Ah, the director has brought some sheep and is going to roast the whole sheep for everyone."

    Lu Ci's eyes lit up when he heard the food! Just walk away.

    The crowd built a few fires outside the pasture, and groups of three and four sat around and roasted the fire, waiting for a big meal.

    As soon as Lu Ci ran to the staff who had become acquainted with him today, and was about to sit down, he was forcibly dragged away by Qiu Ling.