89

Chapter 89

    "What?"

    "Say it again?" Chi Shuang suspected that there was something wrong with her ears, so she moved closer to the doctor.

    "Your lover has been pregnant for four weeks." Seeing Chi Shuang's unbelievable expression, the doctor glanced at the test sheet in his hand again, "You don't know about this?" It's strange that before the same sex conceives, the other party's eggs will be extracted , but this person obviously didn't know, could it be... the child is not hers? ?

    Thinking of this, the doctor looked at Chi Shuang with a little more sympathy, "I suggest that you discuss this child's problem carefully, so as not to make the child suffer because of the adult's conflict." The doctor reminded vaguely.

    Chi Shuang was still a little dazed, and the corners of her lips raised unconsciously, "Ah, then, what precautions should you take during pregnancy?"

    Chi Shuang hurriedly picked up the pen on the table, looking at the doctor with bright eyes.

    The doctor was confused by her reaction and talked about some matters in the early pregnancy, "Don't stay up late in the early pregnancy, don't have intercourse, eat less spicy and greasy food, especially raw and cold food, the specific reaction during pregnancy varies from person to person, if morning sickness is severe Seriously, you must take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor, and you can't take medicine indiscriminately."

    "Okay, okay." Chi Shuang's hands were shaking excitedly, desperately suppressing the joy in his heart.

    After understanding the precautions, he thanked the doctor, got up and went to the ward, and saw the sleepy deer sitting on the bed, stroking his forehead.

    Chi Shuang took a deep breath and calmed down.

    "How is it? Are you okay?" Jiang Fu came over and asked in a low voice.

    Chi Shuang smiled at her and motioned her to go out first.

    Chi Shuang walked over and sat beside Lu Ci, put her arms around her waist, and hugged her tightly.

    "Huh? What did the doctor say? Am I okay?"

    Chi Shuang shook her head, her face could not hide her joy, and she raised her hand to gently stroke her belly.

    "Here."

    "Huh?"

    "There is a little deer."

    "What?" Luci didn't react for a while, "What did you say?"

    "Master Xiaolu is pregnant, we are going to be mothers!"

    "When? How long? I don't know at all Know?"

    "Don't panic, don't panic."

    "The doctor said it's been four weeks, count the days, it may be during the fever period last month." Chi Shuang couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth when he thought about it, unexpectedly Unknowingly...

    Lu Ci was puzzled for a while, and realized that it might be because A Shuang learned to control pheromones after the two of them were completely marked, so during that febrile period, the combination of the two of them accidentally created this little things.

    "But Ah Shuang, I, I'm not ready yet, she...why did she come?"

    Chi Shuang laughed, "I'm not ready either, but since she's here, let's accept it and believe it all It's the best arrangement."