96

Chapter 96 How Dare You Touch My Mommy Again!

    The three of them walked slowly on the grass, waiting for the arrival of other guests.

    "Does the little deer know what that is?" the cameraman asked, pointing to the stables not far away.

    The little guy glanced at her and pursed his lips, "Don't you know horses?"

    The cameraman choked, "I..." I just want to test you! ! !

    "Can the little deer know how to ride a horse?"

    "Yes."

    "Really? That's amazing."

    The little guy pursed his lips again. Is it a great thing to know how to ride a horse? What's the matter with this sister, always making a fuss over a molehill?

    "Am I despised?" The cameraman looked back at other colleagues.

    "Yeah." The two nodded in unison.

    The cameraman lowered his head, no, how can he be despised by a child!

    "Little deer, look at that..."

    "It's a cow."

    "A cow."

    "Tsk, that's awesome, I'll answer quickly."

    "Pfft..." Two cameramen snickered behind them.

    "Do you want to take a look at Xiaoyi?" Lu Ci was quite curious, as she had never observed a cow up close.

    "Go."

    Several people walked to the cowshed. The local residents were very enthusiastic and introduced the cow to them.

    Through the introduction, several people learned that the cow had just given birth, and a dairy farmer went up to milk the cow for everyone to see. The little guy frowned with a dignified expression.

    "What is Xiaoyi thinking?" Lu Ci asked.

    "Where's her baby?"

    "No." The dairy farmer replied.

    The little guy walked over and patted the cow's head proactively, not afraid at all, as if to comfort it.

    "Wow, it's a cow! Mom, it's a cow!" A cheer came from a distance, and then a little boy ran over quickly, and the second group of guests came.

    Lu Ci and Chi Shuang got up and looked, the little boy ran to Xiaoyi, glanced at her, and followed her example to touch the cow, but the cow turned its head away and refused to be touched by him, scaring him one jump.

    "Mr. Chi, hello, I'm Wang Xin, and I'm Zichen's mother. This is your little deer, so cute." "Hello." The two groups of parents greeted each other and

    introduced each other without paying attention to that Two children playing.

    Suddenly there was a sharp cry, "Wow——"

    They were startled, turned their heads together, and saw the little boy lying on the ground, and Xiao Yi was riding on him and beating him!

    The few people were stunned for a moment, Chi Shuang hurried over to hug Xiao Yi, and Lu Ci immediately helped the little boy up, "Are you okay?" The little boy blushed from crying, and pushed Lu Ci away angrily