15

Chapter 15 You Look So Cute With Tears at the End of Your Eyes

    Lu Ci strolled downstairs for several times, seeing that it was already late, he went upstairs and went straight to Chi Shuang's room.

    The door was ajar, as if it was specially reserved for her.

    Lu Ci opened the door and went in, Chi Shuang sat on the sofa and read the script.

    "Why haven't you rested yet?"

    "Waiting for you."

    Lu Ci glanced into the bedroom, "Where's your assistant? Isn't it here?" "

    Going back to rest."

    "Oh." Lu Ci responded and walked to the bed Walk.

    "If you want to strike up a conversation with me, get rid of this idea as soon as possible. I'm very tired now and I just want to sleep." "

    Oh, I put hot water, do you want to take a bath?

    " Speaking of her heart, she has been on earth for so long, and she hasn't taken a bath yet.

    "Inside?"

    "Yeah."

    "Thanks." Lu Ci took a pajamas and went in.

    When she entered the bathroom, she was surprised. The bathroom was quite big, with a round whirlpool bathtub placed in the middle.

    The steaming water vapor surrounded her, and warm waves hit her. She was so comfortable that she almost fell asleep. She glanced at the time, stretched her eyelids, got up, put in the water, tidied up, and dragged the heavy body back to the living room.

    Chi Shuang was still sitting in the living room, wanting to chat with Lu Ci about her popularity, when she heard Lu Ci come out, she looked up.

    Luci was wearing a milky white lace pajamas, as thin as a cicada's wing, the length would cover her upturned buttocks, and her bare, exposed skin was smudged pink due to the effect of water vapor.

    The one-shaped collarbone is still covered with spots of water, and the pink and white breasts are half covered.

    Chi Shuang glanced at it, then turned her head away, grabbed a bathrobe and threw it to her.

    "Get dressed."

    Looking at Chi Shuang's slightly red cheeks, Lu Ci laughed dumbly, this person is really innocent.

    She wiped her wet hair, walked to Chi Shuang and sat down.     Seeing that she was only holding the towel with her left hand, Chi Shuang

    felt it was hard work, so she stretched out her hand, "Want to help?

    "     "?"     "What are you laughing at?"     "Huh? No." Chi Shuang coughed lightly, covering up her smile.     Lu Ci glanced at her, what's wrong.     "I'm going to sleep."     Lu resigned from the bathroom to dry his hair, went to bed, turned his back to Chi Shuang, took off his pajamas, and got under the quilt.     Chi Shuang also got up.     Lu Ci frowned, hearing the sound of this person's footsteps getting closer and closer to him, he turned his head and saw Chi Shuang standing behind him, looked at him softly, then bent down suddenly, his slightly curly long hair fell down , covering the light in front of my eyes.     Chi Shuang's body fragrance filled his nose, and Lu Ci's heart skipped a beat.     "You look so cute with tears at the end of your eyes." Chi Shuang finished speaking, before she could react, her pink lips touched her forehead lightly, and said in a low voice, "Good night, Xiaolu.     " ???" Lu Ci almost lost his breath, is this a human language?     ...     Because of Chi Shuang's words, Lu Ci didn't sleep well all night. As soon as she closed her eyes, the image of herself crying and crying appeared in her mind. Until the middle of the night, she imagined her face as Chi Shuang, and then... Totally lost sleep.     ...     In the early morning, as soon as Chi Shuang's alarm clock rang, she opened her eyes, turned off the alarm clock, and listened to the outside of the house, as if she didn't disturb the deer.