81

Chapter 81 Come here, let me take a bite.

    "Aunt Wei, I'm not self-harmed, I really don't..."

    Chi Shuang kneaded her forehead, looked at Shen Linwei's furious look, and explained patiently.

    "Then why don't you tell me what's going on?"

    "Accidentally cut my arm, I'm afraid they will be worried, and when I was treating the wound, Zhihan saw her, and she misunderstood." Chi Shuang lied , and winked at Jiang Fu who was at the side.

    Jiang Fu turned her head to the side, refusing to join forces with her, and was also angry with her.

    "Stop scolding her, it's my fault, I hurt her." Lu Ci explained for her.

    "I don't care what happened between the two of you, but no one can use their own body as a bargaining chip, such behavior is very irresponsible!" "

    Yes, we know." Lu Ci responded.

    Through Jiang Fu's narration, she knew the identity of this Aunt Wei, and also knew that she didn't know what happened recently. The others also tacitly didn't want to make any more troubles, and didn't reveal to Shen Linwei about Luci's amnesia.

    Shen Linwei sat for a while and scolded Chi Shuang for a long time before being coaxed away by Lin Yanxue.

    Chi Shuang let out a sigh of relief. What happened to her recently was indeed a bit bizarre, and it was too troublesome to explain. This self-inflicted hat, she was holding it tightly.

    After everyone left, Lu Ci sat back by the bed, and took a look at Chi Shuang's wrist.

    "Does it hurt?"

    Chi Shuang just wanted to shake her head, but changed her mind and nodded, "It hurts."

    "Master Xiaolu, help me?"

    Lu Ci was a little surprised, and looked at her twice more.

    "It's okay, I was just joking." Chi Shuang's eyes darkened, and she withdrew her hand.

    Luci grabbed her fingertips.

    She just couldn't imagine how this person acted like a baby. In her opinion, Chi Shuang should be a cold, arrogant and serious person, but she acted like a baby, why is she so cute! !

    Lu Ci took a breath, and under Chi Shuang's surprised gaze, he leaned over and blew on her arm.

    "Is this okay?"

    "Yeah." Chi Shuang raised her lips, beaming with joy. Even though her little deer didn't remember her, she was still so gentle and considerate to her, which moved her so much that she wanted to cry.

    "Little deer."

    "Huh?"

    "I...will I become an alpha?"

    "What?"

    "I, I have pheromones, and I will become an alpha, which will hurt you, right?"

    Lu Ci smiled Shaking his head anxiously, "Who told you that? You are from Earth, and your body structure is completely different from ours. How did you become an alpha?" "

    As for the pheromone you mentioned, I probably have a clue. The two of us, right? Already marked?"

    "Yes."