18

Chapter 18

    At night, Chi Shuang got up gently, put on her clothes and went outside, wanting to see if Lu Ci was sleeping well.

    However, she found that she was still sleeping on her side, with her back hanging out of the quilt.

    Chi Shuang was a little puzzled, walked over gently, and heard her steady breathing, she must have fallen asleep.

    Chi Shuang helped her pull the quilt back up, turned around and just walked to the door of the room, when she turned her head, Lu Ci pulled the quilt down again, exposing her back.

    "Little deer?" Chi Shuang called out softly.

    Luci didn't respond, and was still breathing steadily, probably still asleep.

    Chi Shuang looked at her back, thoughtful, she remembered that night, Lu Ci was like this, she helped her cover the quilt several times that night, but every time she just finished covering her, she seemed like a Like this instinct, it will pull the quilt away to expose the back.

    Too strange.

    Afraid that she would catch a cold, Chi Shuang untied the bathrobe on her body, and gently helped her put it on. This time, Lu Ci didn't respond, and she still slept peacefully.

    ...

    Early the next morning, Lu Ci suddenly opened his eyelids, and when he saw a piece of clothing covering his shoulders, he jumped up almost reflexively!

    Seeing the clothes slipping off, Lu Ci was taken aback, then heaved a sigh of relief.

    When Chi Shuang came out of the bedroom, she happened to see this scene.

    "You helped me cover it?"

    "Well, what's the matter?"

    "Don't help me cover the quilt from now on, I know whether it's cold or not." Lu Ci got back into the quilt again and closed his eyes.

    "Okay."

    ...

    In the morning, after Lu Ci finished filming his part, he ran to find the young actors to play.

    While chatting with someone, when he heard that Chi Shuang was filming a big scene, his attention was attracted and he came over to watch and study.

    When the director saw her coming, he asked the assistant director to pull her aside, just in time for her to make up a crying scene.

    Chi Shuang was going to shoot a major scene, the scene where Ah Ning was whipped in public after he let Ah Qin go.

    She was wearing a white robe, thin, haggard and pale, with heavy iron chains on her wrists.

    Someone pulled the iron chain in front and pushed her forward.

    Several people came to the center of the venue, pressed her down and knelt down.

    She lowered her eyes, pursed her thin lips lightly, dropped her hands to her sides, and knelt upright.

    Someone stepped forward to announce her sentence, and the executioner walked past her with an iron whip.

    She raised her eyes, pressed her thin lips slightly, and curled up her hands slightly uneasily.