47

Chapter 47

    In the evening, after dinner, Jiang Fu sent the two of them back to the hotel. Before leaving, she kindly left two finger cots, handed them to the two of them respectively, and left.

    The two held finger cots and looked at each other.

    Embarrassing, the person involved is very embarrassed now.

    Chi Shuang raised his eyebrows, and Lu Ci immediately stuffed the fingertips into her hands, "I...go to take a shower."

    Chi Shuang leaned his cheeks and looked at the figure reflected on the frosted glass, with the corners of his lips twitching.

    "Eh? What are you doing here! Get out!"

    "Don't make trouble, Shuang, I haven't finished washing, eh..."

    "Good Shuang, can't you wait a while?"

    "Hey! Don't bite, don't bite! "

    "Tsk, Chi Shuang, you... are annoying..."

    "Huh? So you think I'm annoying?" Chi Shuang's voice was vague, "Isn't it time for you to beg me to bite you?" "

    I ...When did I beg you to bite me?"

    Chi Shuang smiled lightly, "I think you are the rascal."

    "Hmm!"

    ...

    The next day, in the morning, in the car.

    Jiang Fu looked at the two of them from the rearview mirror. Both of them had ruddy complexions and were in a very good state of mind. The world of the two of them last night was very harmonious.

    Lu Ci leaned on Chi Shuang's body, and Chi Shuang held her hand, drawing circles on her palm with his fingertips.

    "Hey, we're almost there, you two should restrain yourself." Jiang Fu looked at the navigation and reminded her.

    The two sighed in unison, Lu Ci sat up straight, and only let go of his hands reluctantly when the car drove near the villa area.

    People from the Lu Ci team rushed over, "Sister Ci, are you alright?"

    "Well, it's okay, it's okay, let everyone worry."

    "How is your rehearsal going, the competition is going to be tomorrow." "

    Isn't this waiting for your advice~" "

    Okay, let me take a look "

    Lu Ci turned his head and glanced at Chi Shuang, "I have troubled Mr. Chi these two days."

    "Yeah."

    Then Lu Ci followed everyone to the villa.

    Jiang Fu glanced at the two of them, tsk, she pretended to be like that, she really deserves to be a professional actor.

    After seeing Luci's return, the audience in the live broadcast room sent their blessings one after another, and the screen was full of [Old Gong, come on! 】

    The whole afternoon, Lu Ci was helping the team members to guide their acting skills. She was absent for a day yesterday and wasted everyone's time. She herself felt a little guilty.

    In the evening, the program team brought food, but Lu Ci didn't bother to eat. He took a few bites after being stared at by the director, and then went to work again.