8

Chapter 8 She Won't Hurt You

    When Lu Ci returned to the room, she covered herself in the quilt, feeling a little uncomfortable, so she held down the red and swollen finger bitten by her, using the pain to suppress the fever.

    Repeated several times, Luci was exhausted and fell asleep unconsciously.

    After sleeping until evening, Qiu Ling woke her up.

    She hadn't shed tears before she fell asleep, and now her eyes were a little swollen. Seeing this, Qiu Ling exclaimed that she was pitiful, but she was scolded and cried. You said how wronged she must have been.

    "Let's get up and eat first. It's okay tonight. After dinner, I'll accompany you for a walk around the neighborhood?" Qiu Ling coaxed, after all, he was the one who forced him to apologize, alas, what a crime.

    "Is Chi Shuang here?" Lu Ci sniffled.

    "I don't know, even if you are here, you still have to see her. The filming will start tomorrow. You are the second female lead, and she is the first female lead. How can you avoid seeing her?" Lu Ci pulled the quilt over his head, and

    I I don't want to see you! It makes me feel so uncomfortable, what are you doing seeing her!

    "Can you ask me for a day off?" As long as tomorrow is passed smoothly, she will be resurrected with full blood the day after tomorrow, and there is no need to hide from Chi Shuang anymore!

    "I asked for leave on the first day of work, are you thinking about peach?" Qiu Ling smiled coldly, and cut off her thoughts simply.

    "..."

    "By the way, let me tell you something, Chen Lu and Yu Ran have left."

    "So soon?"

    "Well, if you don't leave early, why does it seem that their schedule is over and they don't have time~" "

    But I I heard that the director has also spent a lot of money this time. In order to appease Chen Lu, the director decided to leave Chen Lu a role in the next two plays. It is estimated that she must be the second female or the first female, otherwise she would not leave so simply. "

    Lu Ci rubbed his forehead, this is not something she should care about.

    "Hey, didn't you say that you were going to step on them to be domineering? Didn't you make sarcastic remarks?" Lu Ci smiled and glanced at her.

    "...Then keep a line in life, so we can meet each other in the future! You are still young and don't understand the world, so we can't get lost anytime, don't you think?" Lu Ci curled his lips

    . They all sing well.

    ...

    When the two of them went to the restaurant, they saw Chi Shuang sitting in the corner eating alone.

    Luci picked a seat diagonally opposite her, and sat at the farthest place from her, afraid that she would see him.

    "Hey, doesn't Chi Shuang have an agent or assistant?"

    Lu Ci was a little puzzled, even those new actors would have an assistant by their side, but why does Chi Shuang always act alone? There was no one following him either.

    "Yes, why not? Her manager is the president of Xingfan Entertainment. She has a lot of work to do every day, so she doesn't show up easily. The assistant is also a master assistant in the circle. She has a very good temperament. Even if she is among the actors, she is not inferior. "Qiu Ling said, still a little envious, this is probably close to Zhu Zhechi, the people around the boss are also extraordinary.