42

Chapter 42

    After breakfast, Lu Ci ran away, and when he went out, he looked back to make sure that Chi Shuang hadn't followed.

    These netizens, what kind of cp are they ignoring? Didn't know it would kill someone? ?

    When Lu Ci returned to the villa, everyone had already woken up, still wondering who prepared breakfast for them.

    "Sister Ci, did you make this?"

    "Yeah."

    "Wow, it's great!"

    "Thank you, Sister Ci!"

    "No thanks, please eat first." Lu Ci said as he walked upstairs .

    There was a sudden knock on the door.

    "Here we come." Someone ran to open the door.

    As soon as the door opened, Lu Ci felt a chill in his heart.

    "Chi, Teacher Chi?" A group of people looked at Chi Shuang with little stars in their eyes.

    Chi Shuang glanced around, and her eyes fell on Lu Ci.

    "I heard that Mr. Lu came to me just now?"

    "..." I didn't

    ... ..."

    "It's convenient." Chi Shuang went straight into the room, walked up to Lu Ci, and glanced upstairs at her.

    "..." For a moment, Lu Ci felt numb all over, her legs were so heavy that she couldn't lift them up, but because of the camera next to her, she still had to keep smiling, "Then... I'll trouble Teacher Chi. "

    Take a deep breath, turn around, and go upstairs with a look of generosity to die.

    "Ms. Chi, please..."

    As soon as he entered the room, Chi Shuang grabbed Lu Ci's wrist and dragged him into the bedroom.

    "Teacher Chi, Ah Shuang, don't be angry, I just treat Tao Tao as my younger sister, I didn't think about anything, really!" Lu Ci blinked his big eyes in panic, and Chi Shuang pushed him against the corner of the wall.

    "Good Ah Shuang, don't be angry." Lu Ci hugged Chi Shuang, rubbed her hair, and tried his best to show his affection.

    A smile floated on the corner of Chi Shuang's lips, and she forcibly suppressed it.

    "Nice." He said coldly.

    "Don't be angry, I was wrong, I was wrong, I will avoid it in the future."

    "You are so gentle to her." Chi Shuang said again.

    She watched the replay just now, and when she saw Lu Ci's gentle and bright smile, her blood surged on the spot, so she ran over desperately.

    "Nonsense." Lu Ci patted her lightly.

    "Look, you hit me again."

    "...This is called caressing."

    Lu Ci put his arms around her, stroking her back to comfort her, "A Shuang, I miss you so much." Rubbing her neck.

    Hearing her words, a smile appeared on the corner of Chi Shuang's lips, "How much do you think     ?