68

Chapter 68

    "Come slowly, stretch, make a fist, it doesn't matter if you use a little force."

    "Okay, unfold slowly."

    "Does it hurt?"

    "Well, it's okay." Lu Ci gritted his teeth and shook his head.

    Chi Shuang held her hand and continued to help her with rehabilitation training according to the method taught by the doctor.

    "Okay, it's almost done, let's come here first today."

    Chi Shuang helped Lu Ci slowly stretch his fingers, doing a massage, "Little Deer is awesome."

    "Why are you coaxing me like a child."

    "I'm used to it , who makes you feel like a child when you have a fever."

    Lu Ci glanced at her.

    After she returned to normal two days ago, she thought about the matter of complete marking. For now, it is really not necessary. She and A Shuang haven't had enough of a two-person world yet, so how can they add a little guy early? Come to make trouble, and the uncontrollable fever period after being completely marked is really terrible, she is not ready yet, and I am really glad that Ah Shuang did not agree to her request at that time.

    Chi Shuang helped her rewrap the bandages on her hands to prevent her from moving and hurting.

    "Is this okay?"

    Lu Ci moved a little and nodded.

    "You go take a shower in a while, change into new clothes, let's go to the supermarket to buy some food, and cook New Year's Eve dinner together in the evening." "Is the New

    Year's Eve dinner delicious?"

    She was so curious about the New Year's Eve here. At that time, there had never been such a festival, and many traditional festivals on Earth did not exist on Water Blue Star.

    She likes the festivals on earth, especially the Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival, when you can eat special food!

    This Spring Festival, she has heard many people talking about it, and she has heard the word New Year's Eve dinner countless times, and she is hungry just hearing it.

    Chi Shuang chuckled, you little greedy cat.

    "The New Year's Eve dinner is also called the reunion dinner. It doesn't refer to a specific food, but a meal that the family reunite and eat together at the end of the year." "I can make you any food you like

    , You can think about it now."

    Lu Ci nodded, and this started, "Grilled chicken wings, sweet and sour pork ribs, boiled pork slices! Crayfish, braised fish, and..." "

    Okay, okay, let you It made me hungry." Chi Shuang pursed her lips and swallowed.

    Luci laughed.

    The two packed up and went out to the supermarket.

    There are many people in the supermarket and it is very lively. There are lights and festoons everywhere, red lanterns are hung, the decoration is prosperous, and cheerful music celebrating the New Year is played.

    The two strolled around, unconsciously infected by the atmosphere.

    After buying a cart of ingredients, Chi Shuang took Lu Zhici to the snack area and bought her a lot of snacks, and the two walked around again before leaving.