87

Chapter 87

    "Take a look, both of you, I have something to do." An Zhihan said casually, then turned around and went after Jiang Fu.

    "It's outrageous." Lu Ci breathed a sigh of relief, and put the shoe in his hand back on the cabinet.

    "Indeed." Chi Shuang glanced at her, shook the other shoe in his hand, and took out half of a red candle from the shoe.

    "..." Absolutely? This is not it.

    "Hey." Chi Shuang sighed, put the shoes back, picked up another pair casually, her eyelids twitched slightly.

    "? Again?"

    Chi Shuang was silent for a moment, turned the shoe over, and a small bundle of red rope fell out.

    The two looked at each other.

    Chi Shuang put the shoes back.

    He raised his hand to take another one, but was held back by Lu Ci, "Hey, goodbye, there's no need." "

    I don't." Chi Shuang didn't believe in evil, picked up another one, and shook it.

    The two of them covered their faces together when they heard the abnormal voice inside. Chi Shuang didn't even bother to look at what was inside, so she just threw it aside and continued "treasure hunting".

    "These two people have too many gadgets." Lu Ci looked at the piled up shoes with hidden treasures, and was speechless, terrible, terrible.

    "Hey, if Sister Fu saw these things, would she pick off our skins?" Lu Ci suddenly realized that these things definitely would not have appeared here for no reason, most of them were hidden by Sister Fu, and they were all hidden by them in the end. The two of us turned it out, if they saw it...

    "Hurry up, put it back." The two hurriedly recovered.

    "Zhihan asked if you want to have some more supper..." The door of the room was suddenly pushed open, and the two of them stopped immediately.

    "?? You guys! Where did you find it!!!" Jiang Fu frowned, turned around and locked the door, and hurriedly restored the shoes to their original state with the two of them.

    "I didn't mean you. It's too shallow to hide. She just turned it up and found it. How could she not find it?" Chi Shuang complained very bluntly.

    Jiang Fu's pretty face flushed, "Shut up! Put it back quickly! Don't let her see the flaws!" "

    Cough." Lu Ci couldn't help laughing, "Sister Fu, what are you two doing at home? ?”

    “I want you to take care of it!”

    “Tsk, I’m still in a hurry, okay, we haven’t seen you before? If we weren’t afraid of your ‘suffering’, why don’t we call Mr. An here to see what you’ve done?”

    "Thank you." Jiang Fu pouted.

    "However, don't you two have too many tricks?" "

    She bought it on purpose to scare me. These things have never been used. Her bad taste, bad taste." "

    Every time she buys it, I hide it. " Come to think of it, these things are not hidden very deep, if she really wants to find them, can she still fail to find them? She just likes to see me pissed off." "Oh~" Jiang Fu glanced at