10

Chapter 10 The sequelae of inhaling pheromones?

    With the order of the director, the filming of the scene started.

    Xiangguo soldiers came from a distance leading the prison cart.

    "King Khan, they're here!"

    Ah Qin's expression relaxed when he heard the words, the corners of his lips were about to smile, but he stopped suddenly, his eyebrows frowned slightly, his complexion suddenly changed, his pretty eyes turned cold, He pulled out his waist knife and strode over.

    "King Aning Khan, this is..." The general in charge of escorting the hostages of Xiangguo was about to report to her when he saw her eyes were red.

    "You let her sit in the prison car!" Ah Qin yelled, and with a backhand, he slashed at the general's neck.

    ...

    "Ka!"

    "Xiao Ci's movement is well designed." Bai Hua was a little dissatisfied when she saw her draw the knife with her left hand, but when she saw that her backhand knife was neat and neat, very handsome, she thought it was quite good. good.

    "But the emotion can be a little more intense. When you see Aning, you have to show that kind of joy." "

    Come on, do it again."

    "Okay." Lu Ci nodded and quickly adjusted his state.

    There were no problems overall this time, the smooth passing of the first scene gave Lu Ci a solid foundation, and the next few scenes performed as usual, and the director was also very satisfied. There was a very explosive scene, and her performance shocked the staff on the spot, discussing why her acting skills have improved by leaps and bounds? ?

    Qiu Ling and her assistant were the most shocked. Originally, Qiu Ling was worried that her acting skills would not be able to hold up, but after seeing it this day, she was dumbfounded. When she heard others discussing Lu Ci's acting skills, she immediately put on a calm expression , saying that our artists have always had good acting skills, but they are relatively low-key, and the real people don't show their faces.

    In the afternoon, there were not many scenes of Deer Ci, and after the filming was finished, work was called off early, and I mingled with the staff.

    Hearing that the director seemed to be scolding Chi Shuang, she immediately moved over to listen carefully.

    The director had just finished giving instructions, and when he turned his head, he saw Lu Ci approaching, "What are you looking at? Can you ride a horse?" "..."

    Lu Ci was silent for a moment.

    The first day of filming ended smoothly, the two leading actors were online throughout the whole process, and the set was filled with laughter from time to time. Lu Ci liked this kind of life quite a bit. Of course, it would be even better if he didn’t have to learn how to ride a horse.

    ...

    At night, Chi Shuang was sitting in the room, looking at his watch from time to time. This person, who had clearly promised to rub his hands at night, was still missing.

    She wouldn't let me go, would she?

    ...

    Did Luci let her go?