36

Chapter 36 Ah Shuang, I'm Sorry

    The sound of rushing water in the bathroom was particularly abrupt in the silent room.

    Lu Ci curled up under the quilt, only a pair of eyes were exposed, and there were still tears on the eyelashes.

    She knew that Ah Shuang was angry with her, because Ah Shuang was so indifferent to her just now, although they were doing very intimate things, but that cold sense of distance actually existed, and she could feel it.

    Lu Ci was really angry at the time, especially when she heard Jiang Fu complain that Chi Shuang had stayed up two nights in order to catch up with the schedule, she was so angry that her temples were throbbing, she couldn't think about anything, even She didn't think about why Chi Shuang did this, she just blamed her blindly.

    Hit her, scolded her, even threw the phone on her.

    With such a hard thing, it would hurt for a long time to hit the face, but she slammed it so hard on Ah Shuang's body.

    Lu Ci hugged herself anxiously, why, why did she act like that, why did she treat her like that.

    She thought that when Chi Shuang knocked on the door, she saw her eyes, bright and joyful, looking forward to smiling at her, but she didn't notice her thoughts, and ignored the heavy love in her eyes.

    She should know something, otherwise, how could she come over by such a coincidence.

    And the last fever period, it was such a coincidence that when I was most helpless, she suddenly came to help me tide over the difficulties.

    One time might make sense, but both times were a coincidence, Lu Ci couldn't believe it.

    However, since she knew, wouldn't she be curious? Don't wonder why I suddenly have a fever at a fixed time every month? Ever wonder why you don't have a menstrual period? Why didn't she ask?

    ...

    In the bathroom, Chi Shuang closed her eyes and let the cold water splash on her body.

    The scene where Lu Ci angrily threw the phone at her was replayed over and over again in his mind.

    How long has it been since someone hit her with something?

    ten years? twenty years?

    It's been so long that she has forgotten what it feels like to be hit by those things.

    After a long time, Chi Shuang turned off the shower head, picked up a towel and wiped the water on her body.

    Seeing the bruise on his collarbone in the mirror, he just glanced at it and covered it up with a bathrobe.

    She opened the door, went outside, and paused.

    Lu Ci squatted by the door, staring blankly at the floor, heard footsteps, raised his head, and looked at Chi Shuang with a pair of wet eyes, with a trace of fear and uneasiness in them.

    Seeing that Chi Shuang didn't move, Lu Ci tugged at her cuff and shook it lightly.

    She thought her Ah Shuang would gently pick her up, put her on the bed gently, kiss her forehead, and ask her in a very gentle voice, 'Why is my little deer still awake? ' But what she waited for was Chi     Shuang who said

    coldly, "What are you doing here

    ?"

Nose, silent for a moment, leaned over and picked her up, and put her on the bed.