78

Chapter 78 I Knew You Didn't Give Up

    Lu Ci curled up in the corner, trying to recall every detail of being with Chi Shuang.

    She thought of when she was on the set of "Breaking Dawn", Ah Shuang was clinging to her, but she hid far away, fearing not to be late.

    She thought of Ah Shuang feeding her puffs, the cream was so sweet, a taste she had never tasted before. Not only puffs, Ah Shuang also fed her tea cakes, crayfish, boiled pork slices, every food, as long as Ah Shuang fed her, it was very delicious!

    She thought of that febrile period, she thought she couldn't bear it, but Ah Shuang suddenly appeared, like a ray of light, igniting her hope.

    She remembered that when she was filming a variety show, Ah Shuang got jealous of her and sneaked into her room to clean her up.

    She thought of Ah Shuang blocking the oncoming car for her and protecting her tightly behind her.

    She remembered that in the hospital and in the garden, she and Ah Shuang hugged each other tightly.

    She remembered a lot, but she suddenly forgot when she first met Ah Shuang, was it on the set? No, it seems like before.

    How did they meet? Who fell in love with whom first?

    The figure of Ah Shuang in her mind became more and more blurred. Gradually, she couldn't see her face clearly, and couldn't hear her voice clearly.

    "Don't...A Shuang, don't go..." She clutched her glands, recalling the memories related to A Shuang that she could still remember over and over in her mind, guarding those few poor memories.

    The lights in the house were brightly lit, and the door was pushed open.

    Xiao Hong walked in and looked at Lu Ci who was curled up beside the bed. Her face was full of tears, but her eyes were full of bewilderment.

    "Why are you crying?" Xiao Hong asked.

    Luci looked up at her.

    why cry?

    She doesn't know either.

    All she knew was that just now, there seemed to be a wet woman who hugged her tightly and said to her, "You are not loved by anyone, I love you, I love you! They don't want you, I want you! "

    Xiao Hong walked to the bed, and Lu Ci looked at her vigilantly, "Don't come here!"

    Xiao Hong stopped, pondered for a moment, softened her tone, imitating Chi Shuang's address to her, and said softly, "Little Lu , don’t be afraid of me, okay?"

    Xiao Lu... that's what that person called her...

    Lu Ci looked at her in surprise.

    "I said, as long as you are obedient, I will love you very much."

    Xiao Hong sat by the bed, stroking Lu Ci's shoulder.

    "Xiaolu, I love you, I want you." The burning and explicit eyes did not conceal her so-called love.

    When Lu Ci met those eyes, he felt an unprecedented sense of oppression. There was only greed and possession in those eyes!

    That person wouldn't look at her like that, no.

    Lu Ci pushed her away with all his strength.

    "Xiaolu, we have completed the marking, you are my person, don't you remember?" "