98

Chapter 98 Stinky Cub!

    At noon, the four groups of families are taking a lunch break.

    In the other three families, the parents slept on the two sides, and the children slept in the middle. Only Chi Shuang, she and Xiaoyi slept on the two sides, surrounding Luci in the middle.

    The mother and daughter were lying side by side, with Lu Ci resting on Chi Shuang's shoulder and Xiao Yi nestling in Lu Ci's arms, the scene was very warm.

    【Baby sleeps so well, I want to rua! 】

    【Woooooo envious of Cibao, having a wife and children doting on him! So happy! ]

    [Woohoo little baby is so cute, I want to hug and sleep]

    [I can watch this scene for the rest of my life! ! ]

    [Ah! Baby wakes up, mom hugs! 】

    Xiaoyi turned over, rubbed her eyes, stretched herself, and yawned.

    Turning her head, she saw that the two mothers were still sleeping, and obediently arched back into Lu Ci's arms, blinking their big eyes and looking at the camera.

    It seemed that he was in a good mood, and he even raised his hand towards the camera to say hello.

    The little guy lay down for a while, turned his head and glanced, the two were still sleeping, and waited for a while, the little guy gently removed Lu Ci's hand, climbed out of the bed, tugged his trousers, and put on his shoes.

    "Is Xiaoyi going out?" the cameraman sister asked in a low voice.

    "Well, call me Xiaolu."

    "Okay, little deer, you should wear more clothes when you wake up, it's cold outside."

    "Okay."

    "Thank you."

    The little guy pulled up the clothes on the side and walked out lightly. door, the cameraman immediately followed.

    "Does Little Deer often dress herself?" The cameraman expressed curiosity. Her niece is also so old, and she needs her mother to help her dress every day.

    "Well."

    "Won't mom help you?"

    "She helped Mommy wear it."

    "??"

    "This episode can't be broadcast! I have to save face for Mommy." The little guy turned his head and pointed at the camera.

    "Uh...Okay." The cameraman didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and didn't explain to her that it was live broadcasting.

    [? ? ? ? 】

    【Good guy, good guy, what did I hear! ! ! 】

    【Yes, is that what I think? Sting... Stimulate! 】

    【? ? What did the sisters in front think of? share? 】

    【Help, is Lu Ci incapable of taking care of himself, and needs others to help him get dressed? Can she take good care of the child? ]

    [Laughing, although the gangster is late, he will never be absent]

    Xiaoyi walked on the grass for a while, saw a cow not far away, and walked over.