112

Chapter 112 Married

    Three months later, a wedding of the century airborne to the hot search.

    In the manor on the outskirts, countless popular stars and business elites gathered here and were invited to attend the wedding of the century.

    In the dressing room, Jiang Fu helped Lu Ci put on makeup herself, while Tao Tao and others helped her.

    "Tsk, I'm already a mother, why is my skin so good? Look at me, I've got wrinkles." Jiang Fu pinched Lu Ci's cheek with envy.

    "You don't come here." Lu Ci slapped her hand away with a look of disgust. This person, who is four years older than himself, only has a wrinkle, and he is making a fuss over this.

    "How is Xiao Xiaofu recently? I haven't seen her for a long time."

    "It's pretty good. She can eat and sleep. She has grown and is getting more and more beautiful. When she grows up, she will be as beautiful as Xiaoyi."

    Xiao Yi, who was playing with bouquets, was suddenly called by her name, and immediately raised her ears, oh, it turned out that she was complimenting me, so I stopped listening, I was tired of hearing it.

    "Sister-in-law, sister Ci, how are you doing?" Lin Yanxue poked her head at the door, her eyes lit up when she saw Lu Ci after makeup, "Sister Ci is so beautiful." Because Chi Shuang didn't want to get involved with the Lin family, Lin

    Yanxue The relationship with the two cannot be put on the bright side.

    "You don't come here too, who did you learn to be glib."

    "It's really beautiful, why don't people tell the truth!"

    "Yes, sister Ci is really beautiful." Tao Tao also chimed in.

    Lu Ci blushed a little after being praised by several people in turn, and coughed lightly in embarrassment.

    "Yo, I read that right, are you still shy?" Jiang Fu immediately teased her.

    "Sister Ci, where is the wedding dress, can I see it?"

    "Go ahead, do you all want to see the wedding dress?" Lu Ci glanced at the young actors in the room from the mirror, and a group of people came in Don't talk about business, just brag about yourself here all the time! Careful thinking is on the surface.

    "Hey, after all, it's me, uh, the wedding dress made by my idol, of course I really want to see it." Lin Yanxue said.

    "Xiaoyi, let's take the aunts to see it."

    "Yeah." Xiaoyi nodded, turned and walked to the inner compartment, and opened the door.

    As soon as Lin Yanxue entered, she was surprised. There was a handmade wedding dress in the middle of the room. I heard that Chi Shuang participated in the design and production of the whole process. She worked hard for three months for this, which was very meaningful.

    "Did Teacher Chi design this all by himself? This style looks very stylish and great." "

    Yes, the fabric looks good, and it's not heavy at all. Has Miss Ci tried it? Is it easy to move? I heard that Teacher Chi sewed it by himself!"

    "I'm envious, the beautiful love is someone else's, and I don't have anything." "

    Mr. Chi is so good, she can even make clothes."