2

Chapter 2 Do you want to find a next family first?

    Luci fell into a deep sleep this time, as if he had a long dream.

    It seemed to be a dinner party, and many strangers appeared. Those people were all dressed in exquisite costumes, just like a social elite. Besides, she also saw herself in the dream, and exchanged drinks with those people. , We chatted very happily, some people talked and laughed with her on the surface, but in places where she couldn't see, they showed contempt, and their faces made people sick.

    In the dream, she drank a glass of wine, suddenly covered her forehead, and hurried out. There were people around her who wanted to help her, but she pushed them away. She ran out while looking back, as if she was Like being chased.

    After leaving the meeting place, she got into a taxi, and the car was speeding down the street. Suddenly, a car diagonally ahead crossed the guardrail and slammed into it at full speed!

    With a bang, a dazzling light burst out!

    ...

    "Sister? Sister, wake up!"

    Lu Ci was still immersed in the dream, and suddenly felt someone shaking her, and kept calling her. She tried her best to pick her eyelids, but her body was extremely heavy. She is here, but it is difficult to wake up, she feels that someone suddenly broke into the house, she also panics, but the heat in her body has not faded, she really has no strength.

    "Sister!"

    "Sister Ling, I can't wake up. Is she sick?"

    Qiu Ling was sitting on the sofa with her arms folded. He drank cold water and applied it to Lu Ci's face.

    The cold towel suppressed the hot tide on his body, and Lu Ci felt a little bit of strength in his body.

    Qiu Ling was staring at her. Seeing her slowly opening her eyes and being watched by her deep eyes, she subconsciously looked away.

    "Get up, I'm getting into trouble every day." Qiu Ling complained dissatisfied.

    Lu Ci glanced at the two of them, his face was only anxious and irritable, and he didn't have any malicious intentions, so he was a little relieved.

    Frowning, he looked around for a week, the woman had disappeared yesterday, and there was no trace of her existence left in the room.

    "Sister Lu, why did you run away suddenly yesterday? You didn't tell us anything. Also, why did you come here? Did anything happen to you?" Lu Ci looked at the bangs in front of him

    , A well-behaved and cute little girl, she obviously didn't know her, but she vaguely felt that she had seen her before. When she heard her talk about the sudden run away last night, she suddenly remembered the dream just now, and suddenly realized that the girl in front of her, including the sofa next to her The women on the Internet have all appeared in dreams.

    "Get up first, Sister Ling is really angry, don't mess with her." Assistant Qiqi muttered in a low voice, and helped Lu Ci lift the quilt.

    "Wait!" Lu Ci was startled, and instinctively pressed the corner of the quilt, she hadn't put on any clothes yet... Eh? When did she wear the clothes?

    Was it the woman who helped her put it on?

    "What are you wearing!? When did you change your clothes? What did you do last night?" Qiu Ling immediately widened her eyes when she saw the overly sexy red dress she was wearing.