44

Chapter 44

    Recently, Lu Ci has indeed deliberately avoided too close contact with others. She doesn't want to be "taught" by Ah Shuang again because of this. In order to cover the hickey marks on her neck, she has rotated black and white shirts back and forth for several days. Those team members thought that she only brought these two clothes, and they were going to crowdfund to buy clothes for her.

    At noon that day, as soon as Lu Ci came downstairs, he was met with disgust from the team members.

    "Sister Ci, do you really not have any other clothes with you? How about I send you two?" "

    ..." Lu Ci stroked his neck, you think I think so! ! If it wasn't for the traces, I would have changed my T-shirt a long time ago. It's so hot to wear a shirt every day!

    "I'm used to wearing shirts, it's comfortable."

    "Why didn't you go out to play."

    Today the program team gave everyone a vacation so that everyone can rest.

    "It's too hot outside, I don't want to move, Mr. Lu, are you not afraid of heat and cold?"

    Lu Ci glanced at the man, "You're so lazy."

    Lu Ci went outside the house, in the yard, and the program team provided ingredients , a group of people are busy preparing for the barbecue.

    After getting along for half a month, the members of the three teams also got to know each other a little bit, and they were no longer limited to the small circle of their own team.

    The deer moved to the barbecue grill, poked his head and sniffed.

    "Hey, the greedy cat is here."

    "Eh? Director Feng? Why are you grilling skewers here?" Lu Ci noticed that the person who was busy in front of the barbecue stall was actually Feng Nian.

    "What? Look at this group of people, which one seems to be able to barbecue?" Feng Nian glanced at the students who were "waiting to be fed" around him, and a group of people laughed.

    "Hey, are you ready soon? I'm hungry."

    Feng Nian glanced at her, "Go over there, she has something baked." He gestured to the side.

    Luci turned his head to look, ah, Ah Shuang!

    Immediately walked over happily.

    "Ms. Chi, I'm hungry."

    Chi Shuang smiled lightly, and handed the freshly grilled meat skewers to her, "Eat slowly, it's hot." "

    Hey." Lu Ci picked it up and ate it, not talking to her at all polite.

    "Ms. Chi, we're hungry too~"

    Chi Shuang glanced at the food that had been baked a long time ago, "Get it yourself." "

    ..." Is this the difference in the world.

    "Why are you sweating so much? Are you uncomfortable?" Chi Shuang saw that Lu Ci's back was soaked with sweat.

    "Huh? No, it's a little hot, and the clothes are not breathable."

    "Change one?" Chi Shuang frowned, but was stared at by Lu Ci, and suddenly realized.

    "I'll get you one of mine."

    "No, no, no." Although it's not on the live broadcast today, it's enough for her to drink a pot if seen by these students.