13

Chapter 13 She Can't Wait!

    Chi Shuang drove Lu Ci back to the set.

    There was a sudden "ding" sound in the quiet carriage.

    Chi Shuang glanced at the mobile phone beside her out of the corner of her eye, and clicked on the voice message while waiting for the red light.

    【Okay Xiaoshuang, I'll be there in a while. 】

    Lu Ci glanced at her, "You don't avoid people when you hear the news, aren't you afraid of leaking important information?" "

    Then tell me what I leaked?"

    "Your assistant is coming." Lu Ci remembered In the room just now, Chi Shuang said that she asked her assistant to bring a pair of trousers in the afternoon, and this person called Chi Shuang, although it was a bit surprising, it showed that the two were very close. She is such a person who doesn't like to be close to others, so the one who can call her like this must be someone she trusts very much.

    "Hmm."

    "Why didn't your assistant follow you?" Lu Ci was curious.

    "She is on her honeymoon."

    "Huh?" Lu Ci was surprised that he had never thought of such an answer.

    "Well. Her eyes are very poisonous, and she will probably see the relationship between us soon."

    "There is no relationship between us." Lu Ci corrected.

    "Okay, I guess I'll see my plan for you soon. Is it okay to express it like this?" "

    What plan are you for me? Just because of that night?" Lu Ci asked with a smile.

    "Isn't that enough?"

    Lu Ci pursed her lips. To her, that night was just an indulgence to satisfy her physical needs, but to Chi Shuang, wasn't it too meaningful?

    "Don't think too much about it, I'm not a good woman, I'm a liar who plays with emotions at best." "

    You just treat that day as an accident."

    "If you didn't go to that bar, I would have been with someone else bed."

    When Lu Ci said this, he turned his face to the car window, and from the reflection of the window, he saw Chi Shuang's hand holding the steering wheel slowly tightening.

    Lu Ci knew that in the eyes of the earthlings, he should be quite scum.

    However, with her special physique, she is doomed to be unworthy of love.

    There are no inhibitors here, and she can't guarantee what she will do when her fever comes and she is dazzled by desire, so she can't give Chi Shuang a chance, let alone give her any hope.

    Luci turned his head to look over and smiled.

    "You have plans for me now, maybe it's just a hothead, after a few days, you won't think so, trust me."

    She felt that Chi Shuang's feelings for her should come from her pheromone, etc. After a while, she can't smell her pheromone anymore, and she won't want to get close to her anymore, just like when she smelled the aroma of wine on her body back then, she couldn't help being aroused by her.

    Lu Ci didn't speak any more, just silently looked out the window.

    Lu Ci got off the car near the set, and returned to the set with Chi Shuang one after the other.

When Heartthrob Omega Wears Into the Present World जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें