63

Chapter 63 Official Announcement

    "There is a person who told me the exact opposite."

    "Huh?"

    "She said that even if you die, you won't hurt anyone, but if you want to see them suffer retribution, you must live strong. The only person you can rely on is yourself, no one can be strong for you."

    "Who said that?" Chi Shuang asked.

    "It's a benefactor."

    Lu Ci tilted his head and looked out the window.

    "When I was sixteen, I accidentally differentiated into an omega. Do you know what an omega is?" "

    It's a reproductive machine."

    "My family is not rich, and I was originally at the bottom of society. Suddenly an omega appeared and let them see The hope of turning around. They sent me to Jing O Education Institute, let me learn how to become a qualified omega, how to flatter alpha." "I don't want to, I don't want to, I can't bear such a

    humiliating life, I don't want to It's not my fault to be an omega, why should I have to go through this?"

    "I forced my mother to die. I thought she would take me home, but she just tricked me out, she didn't Asked me how I was doing here, she even wanted to check the teacher's 'teaching results' in front of everyone, I was very disappointed and scratched my gland." "I will never forget the look in her eyes at that time     , She rushed towards me like crazy, strangled my neck with a ferocious expression, her eyes were red, but I couldn't see any distress, only anger, full of anger." "She interrupted     me hand, she told the teacher that she hoped that the teacher could train me more strictly, she told the teacher that my physique would not leave scars, and I could be beaten or scolded anyway, she said, I am the hope of the whole family." Lu Ci covered his hands     . Forehead, laughing and weeping.     Chi Shuang took a deep breath, and felt suffocated just listening to Xiao Lu's story. How could there be such a family, such parents? !

    "Later, I went on a hunger strike. I wanted to die. They gave me nutrient solution every day, so that I could not wish to die." "

    Suddenly one day, they said that my family was here and wanted to pick me up. I thought it was a dream, but they It really took me away."

    "That was the first time I saw the sun after I became an omega, it was bright, dazzling, hanging high in the sky." "

    When I got home, they dressed me up carefully, and repeatedly told me that I Only then did I know how they suddenly realized their conscience and took me back."

    "At night, they sent me to someone else's bed."

    Chi Shuang closed her eyes, her arms holding Lu Ci tightened, and she was still trembling faintly.

    "What happened next?" Chi Shuang asked tremblingly.

    Luci suddenly smiled.

    "There is a fruit knife in the room, I hid it under the pillow."

    "You want to kill him?"

    "No, I just want to hurt her. No one can mess with her, if I hurt her, I will Not a good death, none of the family members behind me can escape, that was the only way I could think of at the time, the way to drag those people to die together." "

    And then?"

    "What I didn't expect was the result."

    " She is also an omega."