73

Chapter 73 I Give Myself to You

    "Little deer? Little deer?"

    In the car, Chi Shuang called her for a long time, but she didn't respond, and her face was extremely ugly, a little pale.

    "Little deer?" Chi Shuang patted her, and she trembled violently.

    "Little Deer? What's the matter?" Chi Shuang intuitively felt that this matter had something to do with Xiao Hong. After she saw Xiao Hong just now, she had been showing a disturbed look.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Fu asked after noticing the strangeness of the two.

    "Sister Fu, do you know Xiao Hong?"

    "I don't know much about him. He is quite a mysterious person, but he is also very resourceful. In just three years, a company has grown from nothing to become one of the best entertainment companies in the industry." , This ability is on par with Zhihan."

    "This person is usually very low-key and rarely shows up. I don't know what happened today, but she actually attended such an occasion. Have you really seen her?" "Yes

    . "Chi Shuang's thoughts turned, looking at Lu Ci's appearance, she had a bold guess in her heart.

    Three years! ?

    Lu Ci was startled, could it be that she came to Earth three years ago? No wonder she couldn't find it after three years of searching in Shuilanxing! That makes sense!

    Chi Shuang held Lu Ci's hand, her fingertips were cold, and her palm was still sweating, "Is it her?" Chi Shuang asked in a deep voice.

    Lu Ci looked at her with a dazed expression, "What?

    "

    "Who?" Lu Ci was puzzled.

    She knew that A Shuang was aware of this, but she couldn't, she couldn't let A Shuang get involved, that person was inhuman! She's going to do crazy things, for sure!

    "What's wrong with you? Is it because my face is ugly? It was a bit cold in the venue just now, but it's much better now." Lu Ci hugged Chi Shuang's neck very tightly.

    Chi Shuang stroked her back, "Really."

    "Sister Fu, drive faster, I want to go home." Lu Ci said.

    "Okay, okay, look at you, you just want to go home after only a few hours. How do you expect the two of you to make money for us? Two pillow princesses!" Jiang Fu complained helplessly.

    "What does Pillow Princess mean?"

    "Shou means."

    "Like you?"

    "Tsk! Is it free for you?"

    Lu Ci quarreled with Jiang Fu with a smile, but Chi Shuang saw her appearance like this , more worried.

    Jiang Fu parked the car and looked around.

    "Go, don't I need to take you upstairs?"

    "Well, Miss Fu, drive slowly." Lu Ci pulled Chi Shuang out of the car, waved at Jiang Fu, and watched her drive away.

    Lu Ci took Chi Shuang home, and as soon as he entered the door, he couldn't wait to take off his clothes, "A Shuang, quickly untie it for me, it's too tight." Chi Shuang helped her unbutton it