60

Chapter 60 I'm bored, destroy it

    "... Are you okay?" Jiang Fu broke the silence first.

    Lu Ciqiao blushed, turned around and lay back down slowly.

    "Can...can you take a day off for me?"

    "Today is the first day of starting the machine, what do you think?"

    The room fell into an eerie silence again.

    After a while, Jiang Fu spoke again, and asked another question that made Lu Cishe die.

    "Have you brought any medicine?"

    "..." Sister Fu, do you know too much? ! !

    "Don't think about it, I'm just naive... I have a stomachache."

    "Oh, when did my stomach ache ever be naive."

    "..." Enough is enough! !

    "Thanks to your handsome appearance last night. That's the end, is it ashamed?" "

    ..." Enough is really enough! !

    "It's not all your fault, why did you send the video over here, Ah Shuang saw it!" Lu Ci gritted his teeth.

    "Oh."

    "Then... I'll buy medicine for you."

    "..." Lu Ci buried his face in the quilt, and beat the bed bitterly, "Go!"

    Jiang Fu opened the door, and saw that Chi Shuang also opened the door. the door.

    Chi Shuang looked aside, holding an ointment in her hand, "I was too anxious this morning, so I forgot to apply it for her."

    Jiang Fu was silent for a moment, "That doesn't need to be explained in such detail."

    "Go, I I'll take care of you here, hurry up." Jiang Fu straightened her forehead, her heart will be broken on these two cubs sooner or later.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, Lu Ci glanced suspiciously, wondering why this person was so fast, and finally saw Chi Shuang.

    "You..." The next second, she saw the ointment in her hand again.

    "...Get out!!"

    "Okay, good boy, I was wrong." Chi Shuang sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her head.

    Chi Shuang's movements this time were quite nimble, and she came out within ten minutes after entering, which made Jiang Fu heave a sigh of relief.

    "Go back and wash and change clothes. It's cold today, so wear more clothes."

    "Okay."

    After instructing Chi Shuang, Jiang Fu turned and went back to the room. Without looking at Lu Ci who was under the quilt, she went straight to the closet and helped her choose. two clothes.

    "Get up, you can't escape today, because it hurts, I won't help you to ask for leave, I should let you hurt, so long memory." Luci was so wronged, "

    Sister Fu, are you making a mistake? Someone?"

    "If you make sarcastic remarks to me again, I will throw myself on Ah Shuang as soon as I go out, and make it public on the spot." "

    Hiss! You, don't break the pot! What good will it do you if you cheat me?" Jiang Fu Pointing at her, he said angrily.

    "Hmph, I don't care, I can't be alone."