54

Chapter 54

    The next morning, Mu Yao came early to help Chi Shuang change her dressing, and Lu Ci was beside her to help. Although the wound on Chi Shuang's body was slowly healing, it was still shocking every time she saw it.

    Lu Ci wiped Chi Shuang's sweat with a towel, helped her fasten her clothes, and straightened her hair.

    "Help me put on some makeup, I don't want them to see my crooked appearance."

    "Okay."

    Lu Ci took a cosmetic bag and helped her make up briefly, making her face look more rosy, and using With lip balm on her fingertips, help her apply it on her lips.

    Then I looked around, "It's so pretty." I took a sip when I went up.

    "Hey, it's almost there, shouldn't it be time for you to avoid it?" An Zhihan urged beside her.

    "How long will it take for them to arrive?" Lu Ci asked.

    "Afu said it was too late just now, maybe half an hour."

    "Then I'll wait later." Lu Ci turned around and hugged Chi Shuang again.

    "...Why are you clingier than me?" An Zhihan said angrily.

    "Heh." Lu Ci laughed and glanced at Chi Shuang.

    I'm afraid you haven't seen what is called sticky spirit.

    Seeing the stickiness of those two people, An Zhihan laughed angrily. Just in time, the phone rang, so she picked it up and saw that it was from his wife.

    "Hello? Afu?"

    "What? Did you make a mistake?"

    "Ah, okay, I see. It's okay, you don't come, take a good rest."

    An Zhihan hung up the phone, and glanced at the girl angrily. The two of them were taken aback for a moment.

    "People are here." An Zhihan walked to the door, ready to pick up the two directors at his wife's order.

    "Get out of bed, what are you doing?"

    "En." Lu Ci responded, bent over to put on her shoes, and before she got out of bed, the door was pushed open.

    "It's impossible for such a big thing to happen..." Bai Hua hurriedly pushed the door open, and saw Lu Ci sitting beside the bed halfway through putting on his shoes.

    "..."

    "?"

    Lu Ci pursed his lips, put on his shoes without changing his face, and stomped on the ground decently, "Well, it's comfortable." "

    ..."

    Bai Hua looked with her hands on her hips Looking at the two of them, their eyes were like torches.

    "Is there something wrong with you two?"

    "Huh? What?" Lu Ci stroked his hair.

    Bai Hua looked at her, then glanced at Chi Shuang again, raised her eyebrows, showing a dazed look.

    Lu Ci's eyelids twitched, "Teacher Bai, sit down." Lu Ci helped her get a chair, "You guys talk, I'll go first." Turning around and walking outside, he almost bumped into Feng Nian.