113

l

Chapter 113 She's So Cute

    In the venue, the guests surrounded Xiaoyi.

    Many people in the circle were fans of her as early as when she was on the show, so they had the opportunity to meet her.

    Xiaoyi looked around at the group of people, "What are you doing?"

    "Little Deer, can I take a photo with my sister?" Someone took out the phone and shook it.     "You are my mother's friend , I call you     sister,

    right?" "

    ??

    " for a moment.     Everyone came to take photos with her one by one, but she didn't refuse. After all, they were all guests, so they had to take care of them, alas.     "Can I take a picture with you too?" A     familiar voice rang above her head, Xiao Yi frowned and thought about it, then looked up, this person seemed to be Jiang Xiting?     "Don't you remember me?" Jiang Xiting squatted down, tilted his head, and smiled softly at her.     "Remember."     "Do you still remember what to call me?"     "But my aunt said..."     Jiang Xiting stretched out his index finger to cover her lips.     Xiaoyi looked around, "Auntie."     "Good."     Jiang Xiting frowned, took out the phone and raised it up, hugged Xiaoyi, took a photo with the little guy, and then fiddled with the phone, "Does your aunt Mentioned me to you?"     "No."     Jiang Xiting slightly frowned.     "Auntie, auntie doesn't seem to like you." Xiaoyi sighed and shook her head like a little adult.

    Jiang Xiting was amused by her, and rubbed her head, "Is that so, auntie will work hard." "

    Huh? Why are you here? Xiaoyi, what are you doing?" Lin Yanxue's voice came from behind, Xiaoyi turned her head Look, it really looks bad!

    "I'm taking pictures." After Xiaoyi finished speaking, she ran away, and Lin Yanxue picked her up by slipping her collar, and took her away under her armpit.

    Jiang Xiting looked at the aunt and nephew with a smile, they were so cute.

    "Little thing, don't tell me you betrayed me!"

    "Do you know who she is? Her company is a competitor of Auntie's company, and Auntie is trying to avoid suspicion here. Don't hold me back!

    " What did you say to her? Tell me the truth!"

    "Well, I said that my aunt doesn't like her."

    "Huh?" "

    And then?"

    "She said she would work hard, and then she didn't."

    Lin Yanxue stared at Xiao The guy's eyes looked over to make sure she wasn't lying.

    will work hard? What are you trying to do? What does she have to work on!

    "Stay away from her in the future!"

    "She came to find me on her own initiative." "

    Then hide away and don't tell her anything about my aunt. Remember, she is our business rival and enemy. , she has already started to get information from you, do you understand?"

    The little guy patted her hand, "Auntie, can you let me down first, so that I can be caught?" It's hard."

    Lin Yanxue looked down and put the little guy on the ground.