29

Chapter 29 Five Days

    After Chi Shuang took a shower, she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a bathrobe.

    Seeing Luci curled up in the quilt like a cat, revealing a pair of bright black eyes, with tears in his eyes, looking at himself aggrieved.

    "Why haven't you slept yet?" As soon as Chi Shuang sat on the edge of the bed, Xiaolu came over and put his arms around her waist, resting his head on her lap, rubbing against her gently.

    "Huh?" Chi Shuang rubbed her hair, obviously she just went to take a bath after seeing the deer sleeping soundly.

    "Hug." Lu Ci said softly.

    Chi Shuang hugged her with a smile, and kissed away the tears at the end of her eyes, "Why are you crying again? Little crying bag." He scratched the tip of her nose.

    Lu Ci sniffled, and felt relieved after being hugged by her. Just now she thought that Chi Shuang had left again.

    Seeing the little deer getting into her arms as much as possible, Chi Shuang chuckled and patted her hot body.

    After each incident, the little deer will rely on her very much, just like a cat will show its most vulnerable belly to the person it trusts, so the little deer will also show her weakest side in front of her.

    Chi Shuang liked the feeling of being fully trusted by Lu Ci.

    Chi Shuang held Lu Ci's hand and gently stroked it.

    Lu Ci also held her hand, carefully watching her fingers.

    Her fingers are slender and slender, making people love and hate, life and death, and can't stop.

    Lu Ci pulled her hand to his lips, bit it lightly, and secretly raised his eyes to look at her.

    Chi Shuang smiled dotingly, "Little scoundrel. If you dare to bite me again, I won't spare you next time." He said with a straight face.

    Lu Ci shrank his neck, let go aggrieved, and kissed her hand, as if to please, or to beg for mercy in advance.

    Chi Shuang loved her aggrieved appearance so much, he hugged her and kissed her again and again, but he couldn't kiss her enough.

    If only her little deer could still rely on her so much when she woke up tomorrow.

    "Go to sleep, aren't you tired?" Chi Shuang rubbed her soft hair.

    Lu Ci rubbed her neck, and let out a low "woo".

    "Huh? What's wrong?"

    "...It hurts."

    Suddenly, Chi Shuang picked up the medicine bottle from the bedside table and shook it in front of Lu Ci.

    "Well, don't!" Lu Ci shrank directly into the quilt, covered his head, and said in a muffled voice.

    "...!"

    Chi Shuang's heart choked, she was so cute! ! !

    After coaxing him softly for a long time, he finally coaxed him out of the quilt.

    When the medicine was applied, Lu Ci whimpered and was out of breath.

    "Okay, okay, it's okay, it's okay." Chi Shuang hugged her on his lap, and kissed the tip of her nose, "It's okay, huh?"