70

Chapter 70 I just accept it!

    "Tsk, six years, Mr. An is really good." Lu Ci looked at the closed bedroom door with emotion on his face.

    "Is it because you can't imagine her self-control?"

    "What? I'm saying that she can pursue someone for six years. What are you thinking? Chi Shuang?" "

    Ah, I mean that too." Chi Shuang coughed lightly One sound.

    "Oh."

    "What's your expression?"

    "A Shuang, have you chased me?"

    "?"

    "Why haven't I chased you? When I was on the set, I chased you every day, but what about you? Seeing me is like seeing a plague god, hiding far away."

    Lu Ci curled his lips, um, it seems that there is such a thing.

    "Hey, how do you wrap this thing?"

    Chi Shuang watched her roll the dough into a small ball, and came over to help her mend it. Her right hand was not very strong yet, so Chi Shuang helped her hold the dumpling , teach her how to pinch.

    "Is that so?"

    Chi Shuang nodded as she watched the dumplings gradually take shape, "Well, very good."

    Encouraged by Lu Ci, he began to work hard on making the dumplings.

    Chi Shuang looked at her serious look, raised her hand and pinched her cheek, but didn't notice that her hands were still covered with flour, looked at the white fingerprints on her face, pursed her lips, and held back her smile.

    "What's the matter?" Lu Ci noticed something strange, rubbed his face, saw the flour on the back of his hand, raised his eyebrows, decisively wiped the flour on Chi Shuang's face.

    "Hey! Master Xiaolu, I didn't do it on purpose."

    When An Zhihan came out of the bedroom, she saw the two of them playing with flour, and immediately exploded.

    "What are you doing!"

    "I'm still waiting to eat dumplings, but you two are fine, have fun? Do you want me to throw you two into the pot to cook?"

    "Cough." The two looked at the hands pinching each other's cheeks, and let go together.

    "Don't wash up yet." An Zhihan said angrily.

    "What's the matter, shouting so loudly." Jiang Fu came out of the bedroom in a leisurely manner, saw the appearance of the two of them, and laughed dumbly, "You too, as for being angry, it seems that you were not naive when you chased me." "

    ... ..."

    An Zhihan couldn't get annoyed after being betrayed by his wife, so she walked over to take a look.

    "Your dumplings are too ugly."

    "A-Shuang said they look good."

    "Heh, in your A-Shuang's eyes, why don't you look good?"

    An Zhihan washed her hands, took the dough, With a pinch, an ingot dumpling came out.

    "The little deer's hand is not good yet, so he can only use one hand. It's really good to wrap it like this." "