108

Chapter 108 Aunt

    As soon as they left the airport, they saw a familiar red car parked opposite.

    "Mom, it's my aunt." Xiaoyi immediately recognized that it was Lin Yanxue's car.

    "Huh? Really." Chi Shuang glanced at it, waved her hand, and walked over.

    Lin Yanxue opened the door and got out of the car, "Sister, sister-in-law." She greeted the two perfunctorily, then picked up Xiaoyi, and pressed the little guy's cheek, "My little deer~ Do you miss aunt?"

    "Think~"

    "Why are you here?" Chi Shuang asked.

    "I'm here to pick you up. Mom misses you so much."

    "Sister, Mom said that you probably don't have any work arrangements these two days, so you can stay for a few days." "Xiaoyi,

    do you want to play with your mother-in-law?" Lin Yanxue rubbed her hands again Little guy, you deformed Xiao Yi's face.

    "Okay, okay, go, go." Xiaoyi begged for mercy helplessly.

    "Haha~"

    "Let's go."

    When they got into the car, Lin Yanxue put Xiaoyi on the co-pilot, fastened her seat belt, and helped her put on a small pair of sunglasses.

    "Xiaoyi is so cool!"

    "Cough."

    "You, teach her how to be cool all day long. At such a young age, she is already burdened with idols." Chi Shuang complained.

    "Haha~"

    "Hey, Yanxue, how is your love life? Didn't Aunt Wei introduce someone to you?" "Sister-in-law, don't mention it

    , my mother reminds me every day, but I don't think so at all."

    " Then what are you going to do in the future, just live alone?"

    "Why, isn't there still Xiaoyi, Xiaoyi will live with me."

    "Xiaoyi won't ignore aunt, will she?"

    "But Xiaoyi will have a girlfriend in the future." Lu Ci said.

    "Could it be Xiao Chu from the Shen family?"

    "No." Xiaoyi shook her head resolutely.

    "Haha, why? Xiaochu is very cute."

    "Because Xiaoyi likes gentle people, right?" Lu Ci took the opportunity to dig a hole for his daughter.

    "Yeah." The little guy nodded his head with the opportunity, and the next second he reacted, he shook his head immediately, "     No     !

    " The little face who was ridiculed by several people blushed, turned to look out the window, and ignored them.     The car drove into the yard, and as soon as it stopped, I saw Shen Linwei walking out of the villa.     "Mother-in-law." Xiaoyi rolled down the car window and waved to Shen Linwei, who directly carried her out of the window.     "Look at how anxious she is, she's not so close when she sees me." Lin Yanxue coaxed.     Shen Linwei carried the little guy into the house, "Xiaoyi, was it hard to record the show?" "     No, it was fun to play with friends."     "That's good. Grandma made you a lot of delicious food, See if you like it." Shen Linwei pointed to the various cakes and desserts on the coffee table, and looked at the little guy expectantly.     "Mom has fallen in love with baking recently, and makes cakes in different ways every day." Lin Yanxue laughed.     "You guys also come over to see if there is anything you want to eat."     "Here we come." Lu Ci and Chi Shuang agreed, walked over, looked at the dazzling cake, and for a moment didn't know where to start.     Xiao Yi and Chi Shuang took a puff and handed it to Lu Ci at the same time. The mother and daughter were stunned for a moment, and looked at each other. up~