3

Chapter 3

    Under Qiu Ling's high gaze, Lu Ci entered the room with a smile on his face, looked around politely, and sat down without looking at Chi Shuang at all.

    There are more people in the room, according to the agent's introduction, these are the main creative members of the crew, and they will work together in the future.

    Under the guidance of Qiu Ling, Lu Ci greeted everyone one by one.

    Just after Lu Ci paid respects to the director, Qiu Ling poured her another cup of tea, touched her elbow, and signaled her to pay respects to Chi Shuang.

    Lu Ci could clearly feel a penetrating gaze staring at her, glanced at her from the corner of the eye, and it was indeed Chi Shuang.

    "Go!" Qiu Ling gritted her teeth and secretly pinched her.

    Lu Ci was a little annoyed, she hadn't been taught how to do things for a long time.

    "Go quickly, be obedient, just toast a cup of tea, don't you think everyone else has gone?"

    Feeling that the gaze disappeared, Lu Ci turned his head to look, just in time to see a person wearing a red dress, dressed up beautifully, looking The sexy-looking woman held the teacup up to Chi Shuang, but Chi Shuang didn't even look at her, but just nodded, Lu Ci felt embarrassed for that person.

    Lu Ci looked at Qiu Ling, but found that Qiu Ling showed a very envious expression.

    "Tsk, it's great to get a response from Chi Yinghou~"

    "...?" Are you sure you're not praising this person too much?

    "Go!"

    Lu Ci was annoyed by her, and walked over with a teacup.

    As soon as she walked to Chi Shuang's side, she was immediately enveloped by the strong aroma of wine, and she only realized later that this aroma was emanating from Chi Shuang's body!

    No wonder she found it very familiar. It turned out that she had smelled it last night, but Chi Shuang drank a lot of wine at that time, and the smell of alcohol was mixed with the aroma, so she didn't smell it at the time. It belongs to the aroma of Chishuang.

    "Mr. Chi, it's our first meeting. My name is Lu Ci. I'm very glad to work with you. Please give me your advice in the future." Lu Ci held his breath, said without blushing, panting and heartbeat, and observed carefully. , this woman is really good-looking no matter what, she is cold and indifferent, and her temperament is really amazing. Even if she is placed on the water blue star, she will never be inferior among those top omega and alpha!

    She seemed to be wearing a high-necked shirt on purpose, because if I remember correctly, she was bitten by herself several times last night.

    Chi Shuang looked at her slightly.

    She held the teacup in her left hand, and the right hand holding the bottom trembled a little.

    The moment the four eyes met, Lu Ci smiled slightly, although last night I questioned that she had never done it...won't it be...and seduced her with pheromones...and now she is talking about meeting her for the first time...but

    she No panic at all.

    Unexpectedly, Chi Shuang raised the tea cup and took a sip.

    "Teach each other."