51

Chapter 51

    When Jiang Fu and others came back, they saw Lu Ci lying on the bed, and Jiang Fu immediately ran in to separate the two.

    "What are you doing, how can you do anything to the patient?" While counting the deer, he dragged the person down.

    "Miss Fu, look more clearly, she is the one who is messing with me." Lu Ci complained.

    Ah, this...

    "Still laughing? You don't feel pain anymore, do you?" Mu Yao stood beside the bed, crossing his arms and looking at Chi Shuang.

    Chi Shuang pursed her lips and stopped smiling.

    "Tsk, the image of you in my heart used to be cold, reserved, and unsmiling. Now..." Mu Yao paused, glanced at Luci next to him, and showed a meaningful smile.

    "..."

    Everyone laughed at the same time.

    "Indeed, you used to look like no one would notice you. I thought you were going to be single for the rest of your life." An Zhihan also laughed.

    "Miss Fu, don't worry." Chi Shuang turned her face away.

    "Hey! I can't control this." Just kidding, at this time, of course I have to stand on the united front with my wife!

    "Go and interrogate her. I'm too curious to ask how they started." Mu Yao winked at An Zhihan.

    "I'm also curious." An Zhihan pointed to the door at Luci, and grabbed Jiang Fu's neck again, "Someone has kept this from me for so long about such a big matter, I really wonder how brave she is .” As he spoke, he dragged Jiang Fu out.

    Lu Ci was surprised when she saw her grab Jiang Fu's neck, and looked at Chi Shuang with an eager expression.

    "???"

    "What kind of eyes do you have?"

    "Hurry up, come out!" An Zhihan shouted, and Lu Ci was taken aback.

    "Go." Chi Shuang smiled.

    "Tsk, I told you, Boss An alone can subdue the three of you!" Mu Yao raised an eyebrow at Chi Shuang.

    "..."

    Outside the house, several people walked towards the rest room next door.

    "Zhihan, face, face." Jiang Fu patted An Zhihan's hand lightly.

    "Oh, I forgot, Assistant Jiang still has to save face." After An Zhihan finished speaking, she let go of her hand and grabbed her ear instead.

    She was half a head taller than Jiang Fu, which was a very convenient height.

    "...No, no more." Jiang Fu begged for mercy in a low voice.

    An Zhihan snorted and pushed open the door.

    Lu Ci stood at the door, always feeling a little redundant.

    "What are you doing, come in." An Zhihan called out.

    "Why don't you guys get busy first..." Lu Ci said.

    "?? Are you speaking human words? Come in!!" Jiang Fu hurriedly winked at her, Lu Ci lowered his head, pretending not to see.