22

Chapter 22 Can't You Lie To Me?

    Chi Shuang was still sitting quietly on the sofa, unconsciously recalling the last look that Lu Ci looked at her in his mind.

    His heart was beating suddenly, and there was an inexplicable irritability and restlessness.

    There was a light knock on the door, Chi Shuang's eyes lit up, and she got up to open the door.

    But seeing that it was Jiang Fu who opened the door and came in, he was obviously a little disappointed.

    "It's so late, why haven't you rested yet?"

    "Is Lu Ci not here?" Jiang Fu glanced at the bed.

    "Yeah."

    "Where did you go?"

    "I asked for leave and went out to relax."

    "Oh." Jiang Fu nodded thoughtfully.

    "What's the matter?"

    "No, it's nothing."

    "Xiao Shuang, have you not given up on Lu Ci..." During this time, Jiang Fu saw Lu Ci's deliberate alienation towards Chi Shuang. I always feel that Lu Ci is playing hard to get, deliberately hanging Chi Shuang, in this way, Chi Shuang can't let her go.

    This is a very common method used by young people nowadays.

    "Huh?" Chi Shuang was taken aback, then chuckled.

    "She is really not a good choice, why did you choose her." Jiang Fu was a little anxious.

    "Sister Fu, what exactly do you want to say?"

    "She told you that she went out to relax, didn't she? Then do you know where she went to relax?"

    "Huh?" Chi Shuang frowned.

    Jiang Fu pursed her lips and was silent for a moment.

    "Say."

    "The bar."

    "I saw her when she was going out, followed her for a while, and saw her enter a bar, and had a good conversation with the people inside."

    Chi Shuang was stunned, got up abruptly, went to the bedroom to get a piece of clothing to put on, "Take me there." "

    Xiao Shuang, it's already 12 o'clock, maybe she has already gone with someone..." Jiang Fu stopped, and was caught Chi Shuang watched with intense oppressive eyes, not daring to say any more.

    "Go and drive."

    Jiang Fu sighed, thinking that if she saw it with her own eyes, she might just give up, so she turned and went out the door.

    ...

    "Sister, it's already 12 o'clock, aren't you sleepy?"

    Lu Ci glanced at the wine bottles piled high on the table, and then at the girl.

    "Aren't you really waiting for someone?" the girl asked.

    Lu Ci pursed his lips.

    Are you waiting for someone? She didn't know, but at this moment, she really wanted to see Chi Shuang.

    She yearned for the faint scent of wine on Chi Shuang's body, and missed the warmth she gave her.     "Sister, are you drunk?" The girl looked at Lu Ci's flushed cheeks, and a gleam of joy flashed in her eyes, "May