57

Chapter 57

    Seeing the two of them running out in a hurry, Jiang Fu thought that something had happened, so she chased after them curiously, watching the two of them enter the bathroom one after the other.

    She paused and stayed at the door for a while, muttering in her heart.

    These two people wouldn't be so courageous, would they?

    Enduring strong curiosity, they waited for a while, but the two of them still had no intention of coming out.

    She looked left and right, and although this floor is Zhihan's office, and no one would appear here under normal circumstances, she still couldn't help feeling guilty.

    After a long while, Jiang Fu looked at her watch, and it was almost twenty minutes since she went in. Isn't that a bit too exaggerated?

    Thinking about it, he poked his head and walked in lightly.

    I listened from one cubicle to the other with my ears sideways, and I really heard the unintelligible laughter of the two of them.

    Jiang Fuqiao blushed, she thought that only An Zhihan could do such a thing of cheating in the bathroom, but she didn't expect these two people to do the same! !

    "Cough! Cough cough!" Jiang Fu coughed heavily, turned on the tap, and covered up her embarrassment with the sound of water.

    Lu Ci in the cubicle was visibly startled when she heard this sound. She was sitting in Chi Shuang's arms, so she curled up subconsciously.

    Chi Shuang stroked her hair and comforted the frightened deer, "It's okay, it's Miss Fu. Except for the two of them, there are very few people on this floor." "Do you feel better?"

    Chi Shuang pulled her hand away again. The collar looked at it, and the pink color was slowly fading.

    "It's okay, Sister Fu is not an outsider, as long as we are not embarrassed, she will be the one who is embarrassed." Chi Shuang kissed her slightly greasy lips again, with her own smell still on them.

    "How about I go out first, send her away, and you take it easy?"

    Lu Ci hugged Chi Shuang's neck and did not let go.

    Chi Shuang patted her with a smile, her deer became very clingy at such times.

    She caressed Luci's back, and then pressed her forehead against her. Her cheeks were still flushed, but the temperature had subsided a little.

    "Are you sweating?"

    Lu Ci nodded, closing his eyes, looking sleepy.

    "Sister Fu?"

    Jiang Fu was stunned for a moment, this person really dared to call her!

    "What's wrong?"

    "Bring me a clean dress."

    "???"

    "What, what?"

    "Clothes, hurry up." Chi Shuang urged.

    "..." Jiang Fu's face was full of black lines, and he immediately imagined that these two people must have experienced a big battle inside! !

    After a long silence, "Do you want pants?"

    "...No."

    After a while, Jiang Fu came back with a shirt of the same style as Lu Ci's.