30

Chapter 30

    The car was parked on the side of the road.

    Chi Shuang opened his eyes.

    "Are you here?"

    "Well, do you want to wake her up?"

    "No, you go to work, I'll stay with her for a while." Chi Shuang thought that Lu Ci hadn't had a good rest these days, and couldn't bear to wake her up .

    Jiang Fu was speechless, and it's not surprising that she would feel distressed~

    Jiang Fu just got out of the car, Luci woke up, rubbed his eyes and looked out the window, and stretched.

    Chi Shuang helped her put on her coat.

    "Cover the quilt when you sleep at night, don't catch a cold."

    "Huh? Oh, good."

    "You can tell me if you want to eat, or Miss Fu, she will buy it for you." "

    Good." Lu Ci's eyes lit up, there is such a good thing?

    "You...would you miss me?" Chi Shuang asked.

    Lu Ci was stunned for a moment, "What do you miss? How did you bully me?"

    "...No."

    "Okay, why are you still on the road." After Lu Ci finished speaking, he turned around and got out of the car, stretched his With a big lazy waist, breathing the fresh air on the prairie.

    Going straight to the pasture, I saw Bai Hua and others busy in the distance.

    Lu Ci quietly walked behind Bai Hua, someone saw her, smiled at her, and she made a silent gesture.

    After Bai Hua finished speaking with the little actor, she turned around and almost bumped into Lu Ci.

    "What are you doing? Assassination?"

    "Hahaha~" Everyone laughed.

    "Director, I'm back." Lu Ci stepped forward and hugged Bai Hua.

    Bai Hua didn't know that she felt the joy of the rest of her life, she hugged her inexplicably, and patted her indiscriminately.

    "Okay, okay, let's play." Pushing and shoving, he drove people aside.

    Qiu Ling and the little assistant came to hug her and ask her how she was, making her feel that there is still true love in the world!

    "Sister Ci, do you know where Teacher Chi has gone?" the little assistant asked.

    "Huh?" Lu Ci's eyelids twitched, "Why did you think of asking me?" "

    Aren't you the only one in the group who got closer."

    "..."

    "Do you know that she didn't go to the awards ceremony that day? Jin The Ling Award is the most authoritative award in the industry. I heard that there are many well-known directors serving as judges this time. Being able to show their faces on this stage is an excellent promotional opportunity. No matter how many people are crowded, they can’t make it to such an important ceremony. Why didn't Teacher Chi go?"

    Lu Ci was taken aback for a moment, and only then did he realize that Chi Shuang had delayed such an important awards ceremony for himself that day.