90

Chapter 90 Is This Negotiable!

    Chi Shuang's house.

    Lu Ci hugged a cookbook and leaned on the sofa, "I want to eat this, this, this, and this." After ordering four or five dishes, he handed the recipe to Chi Shuang.

    "Eat so much?" Chi Shuang glanced at him, good guy, braised pork ribs, tomato beef brisket, braised prawns, grilled lamb short ribs, all hard dishes.

    When Lu Ci heard this, he immediately felt uncomfortable, and covered his stomach with one hand, "Oh baby, your mother thinks you eat too much~" "..." "Stop talking about

    her

    . "Chi Shuang tapped her forehead to see what was going on for her, and there was a shield too!

    "Baby, what should I do if my mother is angry with me?"

    "Ah? What? Come back? Okay~"

    Chi Shuang, with her hips on her hips, quietly watched this man enjoy the show, really dumbfounding.

    Lu Ci raised his head to look at her, reached out and pinched her waist lightly, "Go~" "

    You, the child is not as difficult as you."

    "That's not necessarily true, after all, I gave birth."

    Chi Shuang didn't know whether to laugh or cry , took the recipe into the kitchen.

    Lu Ci looked at her in the living room for a while, and felt that the distance was a little far away, then moved a chair and sat at the door of the kitchen, leaning on his cheek and looking at her with a smile.

    As soon as Chi Shuang turned her head, she saw the supervisor laughing foolishly. The two looked at each other and smiled, their eyes full of sweetness.

    After working hard for more than half an hour, I finished this table of sumptuous dishes.

    Lu Ci sat at the table and looked at each of them happily, expressing his satisfaction.

    "The child said he wanted someone to feed him."

    "Is there a protective umbrella?"

    "Hmm~"

    While Chi Shuang disliked her, she obediently fed the two little ancestors, and Lu Ci was extremely satisfied.

    ...

    In the blink of an eye, Lu Ci was three months pregnant.

    On this day, at the gate of the Civil Affairs Bureau, the two got out of the car, Lu Ci held Chi Shuang's hand affectionately, and they went straight to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

    In the past few months, Chi Shuang was worried about Xiaolu. She heard that the first three months of pregnancy are a dangerous period, and she would miscarry if she was not careful, so she did not dare to take Lu to leave. , the two couldn't wait to come to get the certificate.

    Someone at the door recognized the two of them, and they were stunned, not daring to recognize each other at all.

    "Is that Chi Shuang and Lu Ci??"

    "It's kind of like, what are they doing here?"

    "!? Are you getting a license!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what are they doing here? What are they doing here?!" A fan was a little excited!