14

Chapter 14: Popularity is a Good Thing

    Luci was spinning around the room anxiously.

    She was just thinking about breaking Chi Shuang's thoughts today, when the director did this and caught her by surprise.

    Letting her live with Chi Shuang, wouldn't that put the rabbit in the wolf's den? Can she still be good?

    Gotta figure out a way to stop this.

    Lu Ci had an idea and thought of Qiu Ling. If she came forward on the company's behalf and said she disagreed, would the director sell her face?

    Just as Lu Ci was thinking, the door was pushed open.

    "Sister Ling, I..."

    "Ah, Xiaoci! The director just told me to let you move in with Teacher Chi! You must be careful when you speak and do things, don't offend others! "Qiu Ling was unexpectedly more excited than she was, grabbing her hand, she was just about to dance.

    "...?"

    "Being able to live with Teacher Chi, this is the dream of many people!!" "..." "

    You

    ... tell the director that you agree?"

    "Why don't you agree? Isn't this Is it a great thing? You can take this opportunity to learn from her, if you can make this friend, it will be very beneficial to your future development!"

    Lu Ci sighed.

    She knew that this agent was unreliable.

    ...

    In Chi Shuang's room, Jiang Fu looked at her quietly.

    "What are you looking at?"

    "When did it happen?" Jiang Fu asked.

    "What?"

    "Lu Ci."

    "..."

    Chi Shuang smiled helplessly, knowing that Jiang Fu's eyes were poisonous, but this was too poisonous.

    "Am I being obvious?"

    "It's not obvious to them, but I know you. Is she wearing your pants, or I helped you choose them." "You asked

    me to buy two new pants today, are you going to give them to her too?"

    Chi Shuang didn't reply, it was a tacit agreement.

    "Tsk, what's going on, tell me, I'm so curious." "

    Actually, up to now, it's just my wishful thinking." Chi Shuang sighed, put the script aside, and picked up the pair of pants to read. take a look.

    Jiang Fu almost bit her tongue, but she still took the initiative to pursue someone? ?

    But then he frowned again.

    Xiaoshuang is very guarded against people, never in close contact with people, she probably would not take the initiative to show favor to others, that girl must have some tricks to win her favor, but now she refuses her pursuit, shouldn't it be Could it be... Playing hard to get?

    Could it be that she met a scumbag?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Fu's heart sank, and she was very worried that Chi Shuang, who had no relationship experience, would be cheated.