101

Chapter 101 An Xiaofu

    "Goodbye, little sister! My little sister misses me!" Several little guys stood at the door of the car, reluctantly saying goodbye to Xiaoyi.

    Xiaoyi waved her hand, "Goodbye." Kuku said.

    "Okay, let's see you next time." Lu Ci waved to the little guys and closed the car door.

    Xiao Yi crossed her legs, and her sitting posture was extraordinarily domineering.

    Lu Ci glanced at her, "Why aren't you sad at all? Isn't it sad that you can't see your friends?" "I won't

    see you again next week."

    "Won't you miss them these days? "

    It's enough to have you all here."

    Lu Ci smiled and picked up the little guy, "What if you grow up and still cling to your mother?" "

    Can't you?"

    "Of course not, when you grow up , you will have your own life, your own lover, your own children, and your own family." "It's

    too early for you to tell her these things now." Chi Shuang chuckled.

    Lu Ci looked at the bewildered little guy, too, it was too early.

    The little guy yawned, and his old habit of falling asleep as soon as he got in the car immediately fell into place.

    Lu Ci patted her to sleep, and when she fell asleep, he gently put her on the safety seat, and then fell asleep herself.

    There was no words all the way, before getting off the plane, Lu Ci and Chi Shuang waved goodbye to everyone in the camera crew, ending the trip at this stop.

    In the car on the way back, Luci yawned.

    "I'll take you home to rest first." Chi Shuang said.

    "Huh? What about you?"

    "Go to the hospital."

    "Huh?" Lu Ci was startled for a moment, then suddenly raised his eyes, "Sister Fu's due date is here?" "

    Yeah, she's due in two days. "

    "Let's go, let's go to the hospital together. Of course I have to be present for such a big event." "

    Okay."

    ...

    In the ward, Jiang Fu's mood was not very stable, she seemed very anxious, and she was sweating all the time.

    An Zhihan peeled an apple for her.

    "Zhihan, I'm scared."