27

Chapter 27 She Sees the Light

    By the time Luci finished cleaning up the house, it was already late at night, and it was raining lightly outside the window again.

    She drew the curtains to completely isolate herself from the outside world.

    The mobile phone on the table was vibrating non-stop. She sat on the sofa to take a rest, picked it up and took a look. It was in the group of the crew, and everyone was chatting.

    [Go watch TV, sisters! Go watch TV! ! ]

    [Golden Ling Award live broadcast, Mr. Chi has been nominated for Best Actress again, if he wins again today, it will be the third time he won the Golden Ling Award Best Actress! ! ! That's awesome! ! ]

    [Wow, Mr. Chi is too good, this is the most authoritative award in the industry, the competition is fierce, it is hard to win once, and the actress three times, I dare not even think about it! ]

    [Ahhh! ! I'm coming I'm coming! Isn't it just a teacher Chi in life! Teacher Chi, go! 】

    【What time is it? You don't have to work tomorrow? 】

    Bai Hua popped out to post a sentence, and the group fell silent immediately.

    Lu Ci smiled, glanced at the TV, and found the channel that broadcast the awards ceremony live.

    The stars attending the event are walking down the red carpet one by one, being led by the host to appear on the stage.

    Luci rested his chin, quietly watching those glamorous stars appear on stage.

    After looking around, she didn't recognize any of them.

    Just feeling a little bored, I suddenly saw a familiar figure.

    Chi Shuang didn't wear a dress, but simple private clothes, a white shirt tightly buttoned up to the top, legged jeans, and a beige windbreaker. She raised her hand and stroked the hair near her ear She put on light makeup, her complexion was ruddy and glowing, but her eyes were slightly red, showing a trace of fatigue.

    It must be because the schedule is too tight and there is no rest.

    The host handed the microphone to her, then immediately stepped aside, keeping a distance of more than one meter from her.

    When Lu Ci saw this scene, he couldn't help laughing. It turned out that these people knew that one meter around Chi Shuang was a restricted area.

    The host seemed to know that she was rather indifferent, so he didn't interact with her too much. He just asked some simple questions that could only be answered with 'ummm', and then let her in.

    Lu Ci looked at the two hosts deliberately, and after seeing Chi Shuang leave, the two of them were secretly relieved, which made Lu Ci amused.

    It seems that her teacher Chi really has a 'notorious reputation'

    . With Chi Shuang entering the arena, the camera couldn't take the infield. For the next half hour, the actors entered the arena all the time.

    Lu Ci watched patiently, unwilling to miss the opportunity to see Chi Shuang every minute.

    After all, it was a surprise for her to see Chi Shuang on TV.

    After the actors entered the arena, the camera finally cut into the infield.