82

Chapter 82

    "What are those two people doing?" Jiang Fu had been staring at the two people not far away, and almost exclaimed when she saw Chi Shuang looking around and then sneaking her face to Lu Ci's mouth. Voice.

    "This is too fast! Did you remember Xiaoci?" Jiang Fu covered her mouth and exclaimed.

    An Zhihan glanced at her, as if she had never seen the world before.

    "I'll go to the hotel next door and give them a room."

    "What are you doing?"

    "Revisiting the old place, of course we have to relive the old dreams. Didn't the two of them have a good time when they met for the first time?" "

    That can't be hard. "

    Tsk, if you say you are stupid, you are not clever. In the car just now, didn't you see Lu Ci weave a ring?" "It

    means that although her mind forgot, her body still remembers, maybe the two of them have done it a few times , she will be able to remember."

    "Trust me." Jiang Fu curled her lips, she was the only one who could come up with such a ghostly idea.

    "How about, let's make a bet." An Zhihan glanced at the state of the two of them, and raised her eyebrows.

    "Huh?"

    "I bet they both will go to the room tonight."

    "Oh?"

    "If you don't go, I'll give you a 'Gold Medal for Exemption'. If you do, we will go too."

    Jiang Fu stretched out Two fingers, "Two."

    "Okay."

    Jiang Fu waited for her to finish answering before raising the corners of her lips and smiling, "You're doomed. I know Xiaoshuang too well. If Xiaoci doesn't want to, she will never." Forcing her."

    An Zhihan took a sip from her wine glass, and looked up at Jiang Fu, "How do you know she doesn't want to?"

    As soon as she finished speaking, Chi Shuang walked over with Lu Ci in her arms, "Sister Fu, Please open a room for me, the deer is too drunk."

    "???"

    "I don't!"

    "...?"

    "Hahahaha, I'll drive it for you, ignore her." An Zhihan laughed loudly, grabbed his wife and left.

    Besides Lu Ci, she was not drunk, but the sudden onset of fever made her a little weak, she looked at Chi Shuang's fair neck, and while she was not paying attention, she leaned over and took another bite.

    "Hiss..." Chi Shuang let out a soft cry, and turned to look at her, why hasn't this man bitten enough!

    "Okay, little deer, don't bite me, it hurts." Chi Shuang raised her head, motioning for her to let go.

    Lu Ci obediently let go, still a little bit unwilling, why?

    How did she solve it the first time?

    Chi Shuang carried Lu Ci back to the hotel, looked at the softly snuggled man in her arms, suppressed the excitement in her heart, "Do you want me to help you take a bath?" "You...restrain a little." Lu