6

Chapter 6 Bite and Run!

    "Hey, do you understand what I'm saying?" Bai Hua asked.

    Chi Shuang pursed her thin lips tightly, "I didn't understand."

    "Tsk, stupid. But I'm really sorry for you." "

    !?" Chi Shuang unconsciously clenched his fists, his eyes closed. He looked at her unkindly.

    "I want to give Lu Ci a chance to try the second female lead."

    "What!?" Chi Shuang blurted out in surprise, then realized that she had made a mistake, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Well, the part where she danced today gave me a very different feeling. She seemed to be shining, and would attract everyone's attention. She was very mysterious and charming. What do you think? Why are you giggling?" ?" Bai Hua turned her head, saw this man smirk, and kicked her.

    "Ah, no." Chi Shuang was laughing at herself, thinking that Director Bai fell in love with Xiao Lu,... ridiculous!

    "What do you think? Let her try it. If it doesn't work, forget it. After all, it's troublesome to change the second girl." "

    Try it, I have no objection." Chi Shuang nodded without hesitation.

    "Okay, then I'll make arrangements tomorrow, you can sleep." Bai Hua happily left.

    ...

    Early in the morning, Lu Ci was in a deep sleep, when he suddenly frowned, he heard someone opening the door of his room, and immediately after, the quilt was pulled away.

    "Hiss! Why don't you wear clothes when you sleep!!" Qiu Ling exclaimed, just as she lifted the quilt, she immediately covered it again, and looked back at the door, but luckily no one passed by.

    Lu Ci hadn't woken up yet, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Did I let you in?" "Get

    up soon, what time is it and sleep, today is the first day of filming, so you can't be late." Qiu Ling took out the big and small bags of clothes , placed on the bed, let the deer choose.

    Lu Ci glanced at them, they were all in a mature and sexy style, tsk, why did this guy become enlightened overnight.

    but……

    "You don't need to dress like this when you're filming. You still have to wear costumes anyway. It's good to wear something more relaxed and comfortable for private clothes."

    Lu Ci yawned, sat up wrapped in a quilt, and with sleepy eyes, picked out a dress with an open neckline. A large casual T-shirt with a pair of pants, after choosing, I lay down again.

    "Hey! Don't go to sleep! Go wash up quickly, or you won't have time for breakfast!" "

    The alarm clock hasn't rung yet." "

    I'll lift the quilt

    if you don't care!" Shall I show you?"

    "You...is this something a female artist can say!!!" Qiu Ling was annoyed.

    Lu Ci ignored her, closed his eyes, stretched his left hand out of the quilt, grabbed the corner of the quilt and was about to lift it off.

    "Hey, good, good! Go to sleep, just five minutes!" Qiu Ling hurriedly held her down. Hell, why did this person become more and more angry, and even get angry when he got up!