65

Chapter 65 Gradually 'Securing'

    The two left the hotel, went straight to the hospital, and went to see Tao Tao.

    As a result, the little girl fell asleep after taking the medicine, and the two of them didn't wake her up. Seeing that Xing Fan's manager was there to take care of her, they left in peace.

    When I came back, I passed by the pharmacy, and went to buy a few more tubes of ointment for Jiang Fu. The two of them came out, but they turned back, bought some lozenges, brown sugar, chocolate, etc., and bought dinner for them, and then returned. hotel.

    Outside Jiang Fu's room, Lu Ci knocked on the door.

    An Zhihan came to open the door.

    When the two saw her, they looked at each other, and they pursed their lips and smiled lightly.

    "What's the matter?" An Zhihan looked impatient, as if being interrupted by two people.

    "I bought you something to eat, you have to let someone eat something." Lu Ci raised the bag in his hand.

    An Zhihan raised her eyebrows, and raised her hand to take it, "You guys have some conscience."

    "Hey, you...enough is enough." Chi Shuang reminded again.

    "...I'm just so like a wolf and a tiger?"

    "Cough."

    "Okay, okay, get out, don't delay our reunion time here."

    Lu Ci glanced at her, this man is rude!

    "That's it, let's tell Miss Fu to stop swearing, so she doesn't say much? I think she is the one who needs to be cleaned up the most."

    Chi Shuang: "It's hard to disagree."

    "Are you two getting itchy?

    " The man shrunk his neck and ran away immediately.

    "Wife? Got up to eat." An Zhihan put the bag on the table, entered the bedroom, and looked at the person huddled under the quilt.

    "Okay, they're gone, I didn't dare to laugh at you." An Zhihan lifted the corner of the quilt, and rubbed his wife's hair, "Get up, eat something, after so much trouble, are you starving?"

    "You still know I'm going to be hungry, don't you?" Jiang Fu looked at her angrily, and even kicked her, "Ouch..."

    Before An Zhihan could yell, she yelled first.

    An Zhihan smiled and hugged him.

    "Clothes, clothes!"

    "Ah, yes, well, forget it, there is no one else anyway." An Zhihan hugged the man around, without dressing him, directly carried him to the living room, and put him on the sofa , ran to draw the curtains.

    "???"

    Jiang Fu fidgeted, "Bring me a dress."

    "No." An Zhihan said willfully.

    "What if someone comes later? Are you still letting me see someone?"

    "I'll see who dares to come in." An Zhihan helped her get a coat and put it on, in case she would catch a cold.

    "Look at what delicious food those two bastards bought."

    "Look, I don't love them for nothing, and they know how to bring me food." Jiang Fu was very proud, "Much more conscientious than you." Don't forget to complain about your own wife.