35

Chapter 35 Today seems to be her fever period?

    In the afternoon, as soon as Lu Ci entered the house, Qiu Ling sent her a program of the variety show, asking her to take a good look and wait for the notice from the director team.

    She glanced roughly, it was a variety show that competed in acting skills.

    Select a group of new and old actors to participate in the program, through the program training, several rounds of competition, the survival of the fittest.

    One is to give old actors who have faded out of the screen for a long time or have been tepid, a chance to become popular, and the other is to give newcomers a stage and inject some fresh blood into the circle.

    As soon as Lu Ci finished reading, Qiu Ling called.

    "Xiaoci, have you read the process?"

    "Yes, I just finished watching."

    "Then you should search for this program in advance and take a look. This resource was pushed by Director Bai, so you have to give her credit."

    "Huh?" Lu Ci was taken aback, it turned out that Director Bai brought her resources?

    "Well, I heard that the director of this program group and Director Bai are friends, and he wanted Director Bai to introduce some good actors, and Director Bai pushed you up." Qiu Ling's tone was a little excited.

    "Okay, I see." Lu Ci replied.

    After hanging up the phone, she watched the program schedule again. Since it was a favor from Director Bai, she had to take it seriously.

    After watching it twice carefully, I knew the flow of the program by heart, so I put my phone aside, took the afternoon bus, was exhausted, and fell asleep lying on the sofa.

    In a daze, she heard the phone ring twice, as if there was news, but she didn't bother to check it.

    It wasn't until the evening that she woke up leisurely, stretched her waist, picked up the phone and looked at it, and saw that it was from Jiang Fu, she immediately woke up and clicked on it.

    It was a few photos, the first one was sent at noon, in the photo, Chi Shuang was rubbing her forehead and closing her eyes to rest, it should be taken secretly by Jiang Fu.

    A small piece of watermelon peel was placed on the makeup table in front of Chi Shuang, and Jiang Fu also placed two tubes of lipstick for comparison, accompanied by a line of text, [It was too hot at noon, I ate a small piece of iced watermelon] The following pictures

    , It was a photo of Chi Shuang when she was filming, Jiang Fu should have taken it casually for her to see.

    The last picture is the picture of finishing work. There are several red clouds in the dark blue sky. Chi Shuang is standing on the grassland, wearing a beige windbreaker, her hair is messed up by the wind. She is stroking her hair and smiling at the camera. , the shooting angle is very low, and the slender legs are particularly eye-catching, as if they were specially intended for her to see.

    [It's time for work, she took the initiative to put down the bottom of her trousers, very good! ]

    Lu Ci was full of smiles, looking back and forth at the photos fondly, and even set the last picture of finishing work as the background of the chat.

    After thinking about it, I replied, 【Okay, keep it up. 】

    Lu Ci cleaned up the room, went downstairs to buy some fruits and vegetables, and made a simple vegetable and fruit salad.