79

Chapter 79

    The smile on the corners of Xiao Hong's lips froze instantly when she heard the word "A Shuang", her complexion was gloomy, she clasped Lu Ci's waist tightly, and pushed Chi Shuang's hand away.

    "Sorry, my wife is not feeling well, I'll take her back to rest first,"

    "Mr. Police, her name is Xiao Hong, and A Shuang is Chi Shuang in Luci's mouth. Doesn't this prove that Xiao Hong is illegally imprisoned! I suspect her now." I used mind-controlling drugs on Lu Ci, and I asked to take Lu Ci to the hospital for examination!" An Zhihan said immediately.

    "Miss Lu, let me ask you again, what is your lover's name?"

    "A Shuang." This is the name engraved in her heart.

    "Ms. Xiao, how do you explain it?"

    "This is Xiao Ci's pet name for me, can't it? You guys are too broad." "

    Miss Lu, is that so?"

    Lu Ci was silent, only determined She looked at Chi Shuang intently, why she wanted to cry when she watched her cry, why since this person appeared, the tears in the corners of her eyes were streaming down, and she couldn't stop it no matter what.

    She raised her hand to wipe the tear stains on her face, and in a blink of an eye, another line of clear tears flowed down.

    "Xiaolu..."

    Xiao Hong pulled Luci back, "Mr. Police, I can now sue you for disturbing the people." "Mr. Police,

    she is my Xiaolu and my lover. Her right hand is injured. Just now After the operation and still recovering, she has a pink birthmark on the back of her neck with a very shallow scar. And her hands, her fingers." "There is a basement here, and the walls of the

    basement , was written by the little deer with 'A Shuang' in blood!" Chi Shuang looked at the scuff marks on Luci's ten fingertips, feeling like a knife was twisting his heart.

    How desperate she must have been when she wrote Ah Shuang on the wall over and over again!

    The two policemen looked at each other.

    An Zhihan was furious, "Go find it!" With a loud shout, he ordered the bodyguards behind him.

    "Wait a minute, this is my home, I don't allow you to be presumptuous!"

    "Xiaolu, come to me, and I'll take you home." Chi Shuang stretched out his hand to Luci.

    Lu Ci raised his hand subconsciously, wanting to hold her hand, but in the next second, his whole body trembled, and a powerful coercion came to his face, making her sweat profusely and completely unable to control her body.

    She looked at Xiao Hong in surprise.

    "I won't accompany you anymore." Xiao Hong picked her up horizontally, turned around and was about to go upstairs.

    "Let her go!" Chi Shuang opened her arms to block the two of them, and looked at the terrified deer in Xiao Hong's arms. She realized that Xiao Hong was using pheromones to control her. She took a deep breath. Xiao Lu told her , she also has pheromones, but she doesn't know it, she doesn't know how to release pheromones, all she can do is to desperately recall the beauty of the two, hoping that Xiaolu can feel a little light and hope from her .

    Lu Ci felt a kind of warmth, like a breeze blowing on her face, slowly dispelling the strong sense of oppression for her.

    Xiao Hong naturally noticed it too, and looked at Chi Shuang in surprise!