34

Chapter 34

    Its daybreak.

    Chi Shuang slowly opened her eyes, feeling her throat was tight, her voice was a little hoarse, and she coughed twice in a low voice.

    A gentle hand caressed her throat, "Is your throat uncomfortable?"

    "Huh?" Chi Shuang looked sideways and met Xiao Lu's concerned eyes, "Morning, cough."

    Lu Ci got up and helped her pour A glass of warm water, feed her to drink.

    "Let Sister Fu buy some lozenges for you later." Lu Ci touched her forehead, but luckily she didn't have a fever, it should just be that her voice is hoarse.

    "En." Chi Shuang replied, leaning on her shoulder, belatedly remembering how hoarse her voice was, and glanced at her faintly.

    Lu Ci understood, smiled lightly, pulled Chi Shuang to rest her on his lower abdomen, and gently stroked her hair with his left hand.

    "What time is it?"

    "Don't rush to get up, the rain hasn't stopped outside, I guess we won't be able to shoot today."

    Chi Shuang nodded and closed her eyes.

    Lu Ci stared at her profile, and saw her brows slightly furrowed.

    "A Shuang? Is something uncomfortable?"

    Chi Shuang glanced at her.

    Lu Ci pursed his lips and chuckled, "It can't be helped, who made my Ah Shuang so attractive."

    Chi Shuang's slender fingers clenched the corner of the quilt tightly, and buried her face.

    "Okay, don't be angry." Lu Ci patted her on the back and coaxed her softly.

    "Aren't you wearing clothes yet? Sister Fu will be here soon."

    "A Shuang? Are you really angry? Huh?"

    No matter how much Lu Ci tried to coax her, this person did not respond.

    But he never expected that the man's face buried under the quilt was showing an irrepressible and triumphant smile.

    It turns out that lying down is so comfortable...

    Even wanted to lie down again.

    Lu Ci put his hand under the quilt, and patted her lightly, "Get up, rascal." "

    Hang on, I won't help you cover up when Sister Fu breaks in later."

    Chi Shuang was relentless. Reluctantly got up.

    Lu Ci helped her dress, and she hung on Lu Ci again in a blink of an eye.

    "Okay, okay, after breakfast later, I can let you hang out for a while."

    Chi Shuang just gave up.

    ...

    The shooting in the morning really went to waste, and the two were dragged by Bai Hua to play against each other.

    The two sat side by side on the sofa, holding the script and facing the lines.

    Just as Chi Shuang finished reading a line, Bai Hua frowned and looked at her.