102

Chapter 102 Don't worry, I have a measure

    After Jiang Fu gave birth, she was so tired that she fell asleep. An Zhihan asked Chi Shuang to take care of the child for her, while she stayed with his wife, waiting for her to wake up.

    Lu Ci touched the little girl's white and tender hand, and his heart almost melted, as if he saw a little thought.

    "Mommy, my sister is so small."

    "That's right, Xiaoyi was so small when she was born."

    Xiaoyi held her cheek and stared at her little sister intently.

    "Xiao Yi likes my younger sister very much." Lu Ci glanced at her, except for the two of himself, she rarely saw such a happy expression on her face.

    "Well, my sister is so cute, like a little angel."

    Luci patted her head, "Xiaoyi is also a little angel."

    She carried Xiaoyi to the bed, let her lie next to her sister, and patted a little guy with one hand.

    The little guy kicked his legs uneasily, as if about to cry, Xiao Yi turned to her side and caressed her carefully, the little guy gradually stabilized, and turned his head to her side.

    "Sister is so obedient."

    "Yes, as obedient as Xiaoyi."

    Xiaoyi pursed her lips and smiled.

    "I don't know if this little guy has a name." Lu Ci asked.

    "Isn't it An Xiaofu?"

    "It's too casual."

    "An Xiaofu sounds nice, just like Chi Xiaolu." Xiaoyi interjected.

    Chi Shuang smiled and pinched her, "You are the most sensible."

    In the next room, Jiang Fuyouyou woke up, and saw Han Bao guarding the bedside at a glance.

    The two looked at each other and smiled.

    Jiang Fu raised her hand to touch her, but suddenly frowned, and touched her belly, "Where's the baby?"

    An Zhihan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "The birth is over."

    "???"

    Jiang Fu was stunned for a while, and it took him a long time to react. Remembering that he was in the operating room just now, he chuckled.

    "I remember, you seem to call your daughter mother?"

    "..."

    Can you stop mentioning this?

    Just now, she was ridiculed by those two people who brought a room full of doctors and nurses!

    Still let people live?

    "Eh? Where's the child?"

    "It's next door, Xiaoshuang and the others are watching."

    "You are too serious. How can you be such a mother? Hurry up and take me to see it." Jiang Fu opened her hand to her.

    An Zhihan laughed, and hugged him horizontally.

    A few people heard the sound of the door opening, looked back, and saw Jiang Fu's appearance, and felt funny, "Ah, Mr. An, this show of affection is too much." "This is