24

Chapter 24 Tsundere

    "Do you have an appetite? What do you want for lunch, I'll buy it for you?"

    "You can figure it out." Chi Shuang got up and walked around the room for a while, picking up the script and flipping through it.

    Jiang Fu looked at her and saw that she was fine, so she went to the restaurant.

    Seeing Luci talking and laughing with other staff members from a distance, she suddenly felt that it is really good to be popular...

    "Huh? Sister Fu? Is Teacher Chi feeling better?" A staff member saw her , Immediately come forward to say hello.

    "It's much better, don't worry, it will be alive again in two days." Jiang Fu replied with a smile.

    When Lu Ci was walking out, he heard her voice and smiled at her.

    Jiang Fu saw it and smiled back.

    A staff member almost bumped into Lu Ci while walking by with hot soup, Jiang Fu was quick and grabbed Lu Ci's arm.

    "Hiss..." Lu Ci whispered, and withdrew his hand.

    "Thank you, Sister Fu."

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Fu frowned. The man obviously didn't bump into her, but was it because he grabbed her arm?

    Thinking about it, Jiang Fu grabbed Lu Ci's hand again, and pushed her sleeve up, her pupils shrank suddenly.

    "What... what's going on??" Jiang Fu was shocked!

    On Lu Ci's arm, there were actually two rows of deep teeth marks.

    Lu Ci hastily withdrew his hand and blocked it with his sleeve, "I accidentally hurt you, Miss Fu, are you here to buy food? Go quickly, there will be too many people in a while, so it's not easy to line up." Watching Lu Ci leave in a

    hurry Looking at the back, Jiang Fu felt that there was something wrong with it.

    Lu Ci went to the set after dinner to help the staff set up the camera seats.

    "Luci, come here." Bai Hua beckoned and called the man closer.

    "Um?"

    "Can you ride a horse?"

    "Yes."

    "Come on, let me see."

    Lu Ci turned and went to the stable to pull out his mount, stroked the horse's mane, grabbed the saddle with his left hand, stepped on the stirrup, With an effort, he turned neatly onto the horse. This movement was taught by Chi Shuang, who taught her so many times that when she got on the horse now, Chi Shuang's figure would appear in her mind.

    "Okay!" Bai Hua clapped her hands, this movement was much more beautiful than the slow climbing up on the horse before.

    Luci rode a horse and galloped on the grassland, his long hair fluttering in the wind, and his back was particularly sassy.

    Many staff members looked sideways and were dazzled by her bright smile. They felt that the director's vision was really poisonous, and the role selection was really appropriate. This is what Ah Qin should be like!

    "Woo!" Lu Ci grabbed the rein and stopped the horse. Except for a little difficulty when pulling the rein, everything else was fine, and Bai Hua was very satisfied.