4

Chapter 4 Why Avoid Me?

    Luci rested for a whole day, and she spent this day completely nestled in bed, watching dramas.

    She remembered that her assistant had said that Chi Shuang's acting skills were considered the ceiling of the entertainment industry, so she deliberately went to quickly browse through all the movies Chi Shuang acted in in chronological order.

    Chi Shuang's acting skills have really improved significantly. From the slightly youthful first part to the most recent one, the role played is obviously more than capable, and the rendering of emotions can touch people's hearts. It can be seen that this person belongs to that kind of ancestor The master chased after the feeder, and he was born to be an actor.

    She watched a few more intense scenes again and again, tsk, this woman looks better when she has emotions on her face, especially when she smiles, the corners of her cold lips curl slightly, her whole face looks like With temperature, warm and bright.

    She looked at the TV series that Chen Lu had acted in, and she could see that she was deliberately selling sexy characters, and most of the characters she played were like this, but from Lu Ci's perception, the sexy characters were sold too much , neither fish nor fowl, too pretentious, really can't please her.

    Tsk, how did Lu Ci on earth be compared to this kind of acting?

    Lu Ci looked again for the things that 'myself' had acted in. They were all brainless little white films, the kind that fell in love with eyes closed, no wonder they would be hanged and beaten. Did the agent choose the script with his feet?

    Um? In the few bullet screens, they were all scolding themselves.

    【this? That's it? At the age of 28, you are still selling simple little white flower characters? Is it disgusting? ]

    [I heard that Lu Ci accompanied Chen Lu to audition in the film and television city at the beginning, but he was signed by someone, and then pushed Chen Lu everywhere to highlight himself, and it turned out like this? ? ]

    [I just want to ask which agent has such a tricky vision and can get anything in his pocket? 】

    Wait, wait, wait.

    Lu Ci didn't look any further, remembering what Qiu Ling said to her in the car yesterday.

    No wonder she spoke so earnestly at the time. It turned out that she was in such a situation now.

    ...

    The summer morning breeze was warm, and Lu Ci opened his hands, feeling the warmth flowing through his fingers, it was so comfortable.

    She dressed up today in a simple, refreshing and clean way, with long black hair tucked obediently behind her back, and wearing a baseball cap. It's not because she wants to give up the sexy line, but mainly...the wardrobe is full of this casual style. Clothes, she picked and picked, and decided to keep it simple.

    She walked along the sidewalk for a while, when she heard the horn of a car behind her, she looked back and saw that the assistant had come to pick her up.

    "Sister, you are so beautiful today~" The little assistant opened her mouth like a rainbow fart, and helped her carry the suitcase into the car.

    Lu Ci raised his eyebrows, "When am I not beautiful?"

    "But I have to say, I think you are the most beautiful when I saw you the morning before yesterday, um... very sexy, like I have never seen before."