105

Chapter 105

    "Sister! Get up and eat! My mommy made pizza!"

    The three of them were lying on the bed together, when Xiao Chu knocked on the door outside.

    "Here we come." Lu Ci responded, went to open the door, knelt down and touched the little guy's head, "Morning, Xiaochu, you woke up so early." "Good morning,

    Aunt Xiaolu, your illness is cured Is it?"

    "Okay."

    "That's good, is my sister awake?" "

    Here." Chi Shuang lifted her out and put her on the ground, "Go, go have breakfast with my sister."

    At the dining table, the landlord Sitting at the side, waited for everyone to finish their meal before leading them to play games together.

    "Everyone has seen these plates and bowls. Let's play a game now, a game to test tacit understanding. The two groups of families that lose will have to clean up the dishes." "Okay." The landlord asked the

    four

    little ones to sit together, parents Sit across from them.     "For the first question, ask the babies, what is your mother's or mommy's

    favorite food?

    "

Confidently wrote a line.

    The cameraman brought the camera over and rolled his eyes. He couldn't see it. If this answer is correct, it's a ghost, right?

    [Is Ci Bao serious? 】

    【? ? ? Ci Bao, look at others! People's answer is meat, egg and milk, isn't it easier to answer than yours! ]

    "Come on, babies take turns to answer, Zichen, what is your mother's favorite food?" "

    Eggs!"

    "That's right." Wang Xin immediately turned the notebook over and gave her son a high-five.

    "Kiki?"

    "Milk, my mother loves milk the most. She drinks it every day and lets me drink it."

    "Okay, that's right!"     "Where's Xiao Chu?

    "

Hands up, celebrate ahead.

    "That's right, your mommy loves meat the most." Shen wantonly praised her, and the mother and daughter blinked at each other.

    "That's great, where's Xiaoyi?"

    Xiaoyi twitched her lips, "She loves to eat the food my mother feeds me the most."

    "Hahahaha." Everyone laughed, but after seeing Lu Ci turn over the book, The laughter stopped abruptly.

    A group of people stared dumbfounded at the [Wife Feeds] written by Lu Ci,

    "Good guy, how much dog food did you usually feed her at home?" Shen Wantan was speechless.

    Luci laughed, stretched out his hand, and rubbed Xiaoyi's head across the table, "Baby is awesome."

    Xiaoyi waved her hand helplessly, Xiaoyi, Xiaoyi.

    "Okay, all families get one point for the first question, and please answer the second question." "

    What food do you dislike the most?"