71

Chapter 71

    "What are you looking at? Playing with your phone when you get up together." An Zhihan pushed the door open and came in, seeing Jiang Fu lying on the bedside without any clothes on, enjoying herself, and didn't care if her pink back was completely exposed.

    "Swipe Weibo, "Breaking Dawn" is premiering today, I'll read everyone's comments." "

    It's all your fault, I didn't make it to the premiere."

    An Zhihan sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her Back, "How's the response?"

    "Unanimous praise! But these fans are too bad. It's obviously a tragedy. In order not to spoil it, they just cried and shouted sweet." "Hey, look, the

    fans of both of them are Shout out, saying that your idol is the one who suffers."

    "It's strange that this fan knows that he loves others, and knows that he is tired." An Zhihan laughed, took the phone and looked at it.

    "Heh." Jiang Fu sneered.

    "What kind of expression do you have? You don't know how to feel sorry for others."

    "Get up, the meal is ready for you." An Zhihan pinched her ears and complained.

    "Hmm~ My wife is so nice~" Jiang Fu gave her a big bear hug.

    "You should put on your clothes first."

    "Yo, this is what Mr. An said?" "

    ? Why? You don't want to wear it? Okay." An Zhihan threw her clothes away with a wave of her hand. .

    "Hey!"

    "Let's go out like this, they're not here anyway."

    "...! Bastard!"

    ...

    Let's talk about the other side.

    After Lu Ci and Chi Shuang finished watching the movie, they hung out with Lin Yanxue's mother and daughter. Shen Linwei took a few people to the mall and bought some new outfits for the two of them. Of course, she knew that the most important thing for them was new styles. But I still want to buy it for two people.

    Lu Ci received a lot of presents and was very happy, wishing to celebrate the New Year every day.

    The few people had another simple lunch, and then separated.

    In the car, Chi Shuang leaned on his cheek and looked at Lu Ci. This guy, he could be so happy when he received a gift.

    "What are you looking at?"

    "No, let's not go home now, so as not to disturb those two people."

    "Yes."

    Chi Shuang turned sideways to help her fasten her seat belt, and accidentally touched her cheek with his chin, so he simply resigned kissed her.

    Lu Ci glanced at her.

    "I'll take you to a place, it's a little far away, you can sleep for a while."

    "Hmm~" Lu Ci stretched happily, and put down the seat, "Where are you going?"

    Chi Shuang smiled, Started the car.

    Lu Ci felt that he had only slept for a while, but when he opened his eyes, the sky had already darkened.

    The car stopped on the side of the road, and Ah Shuang was taking a nap beside him.