55

Chapter 55 You Have Me

    Chi Shuang's voice was not loud, but it fell on everyone's hearts like a heavy hammer.

    Shen Linwei knelt beside the wheelchair, her hands holding the armrests of the wheelchair were shaking violently. She looked at Chi Shuang, unable to control herself, "Thank you, thank you, Xiao Shuang, thank you..." choked up several times.

    Chi Shuang felt uncomfortable, and held her hand, "Aunt Wei, I'm sorry, I should have stood up long ago." "Are

    you sure you are a match with her?"

    "I have done a match before, and they match completely "

    To be on the safe side, come with me and do it again." The doctor hurriedly called the nurse.

    Lu Ci was pushing the wheelchair, and his hand was suddenly held down, "I'll go with you." Shen Linwei couldn't help but help her push the wheelchair together.

    When the nurse was helping Chi Shuang draw blood, Lu Ci naturally covered her eyes and let her lean in his arms.

    "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, it's all right." Lu Ci couldn't stop comforting her.

    Chi Shuang couldn't see anything, so she didn't feel scary, but Lu Ci was so scared that her palms were sweating.

    Jiang Fu was worried as she watched from the side, and raised her hand to cover her eyes.

    After the blood was drawn, everyone returned to the ward, waiting for the results.

    Lu Ci has been helping Chi Shuang press the needle's eye, very worried.

    "I said the three of you are just drawing blood, why? Does it hurt so much? As for?" An Zhihan looked at the three of them getting more scared than the other, and was puzzled. What's the big deal?

    "You don't understand, just wait and go!" Jiang Fu angrily yelled at her.

    Chi Shuang was put to sleep on the bed by the nurse, who told her to rest well and recharge her batteries, while the others were anxiously waiting for the matching result.

    In the evening of the next day, the results came out, and the two matched successfully, a complete match. On the same day, the doctor injected Chi Shuang with a mobilizing agent for stimulating factors.

    ...

    five days later.

    The warm sunlight fell on the white sheets.

    Seeing it, Lu Ci stood up and drew the curtains tighter.

    Chi Shuang's complexion was not good, and she fell into a deep sleep.

    Lu Ci still feels a little lucky now. Fortunately, the medical skills on the earth are relatively advanced. Donating bone marrow does not need to use bone marrow puncture to get marrow, but to separate hematopoietic stem cells. An indwelling needle was inserted, and then the machine was connected. After starting the machine, the blood flowed from the left arm, passed through the machine, and flowed back to the right arm, and so on. The whole process lasted for nearly five hours. But fortunately, I persevered.

    She fell asleep right after the end, and until now, the doctor has visited her several times and said that this is a normal reaction after donating bone marrow, and she needs adequate rest and nutritional supplements.