26

Chapter 26

    There was a knock on the door.

    Lu Ci opened her eyes, feeling her body was cold and stiff. After a long time, she felt the blood flowing through the meridians of her limbs, allowing her to control her body.

    "Lu Ci? Are you there?"

    Lu Ci got up, sat on the bed for a while, wiped the sweat from his forehead, heard the voice, it seemed to be Jiang Fu, subconsciously thought that something happened to Chi Shuang, He hurriedly got up and ran to open the door.

    "Sister Fu, did something happen to her?"

    "Ah? No." Jiang Fu quickly shook her head, seeing that she was sweating profusely and looked haggard, she was stunned for a moment.

    "Are you okay? Could it be that you are sick?" Jiang Fu reached out and touched her forehead.

    "No, I was sleeping just now, I didn't sleep well, and I was still a little confused." Lu Ci heaved a sigh of relief, and turned around to let Jiang Fu enter the room.

    "Is there anything you want from me?"

    Jiang Fu closed the door, followed her to the sofa and sat down.

    "It's fine, I just wanted to chat with you. Hey, how's your hand? I brought you some medicine." Jiang Fu took out a bottle of ointment from her bag and put it on the table, and glanced at Lu Ci His left hand, his arm was blocked by pajamas, and he couldn't see anything.

    "Huh?" Lu Ci poured a glass of water and handed it to her, "Thank you, I'm fine." "

    Actually, I came this time to leave work behind and chat with you like a friend. Don't be too resistant to me. "

    Huh?" Lu Ci was a little confused.

    "I want to talk to you, about you and Xiaoshuang."

    "When I saw you hugging Xiaoshuang in filming today, I had a feeling, so I wanted to ask you, you are, really like her Is it?"

    Lu Ci held the water glass in both hands, and fell silent.

    "I……"

    [From the day you split into an omega, you are destined to become everyone's plaything. ]

    [Even if your willpower is strong, you can't control your body. ]

    [You are not worthy of thoughts, let alone love. ]

    "I..."

    Jiang Fu held her chin with a smile, took a panoramic view of Lu Ci's expression, and was even more convinced of her guess.

    But Lu Ci shook his head.

    "I don't know how it caused you to have such a misunderstanding." "

    I was just acting at the time, maybe I was deeply involved in the drama, and I didn't adjust my emotions for a while."

    Lu Ci smiled at her and took a sip of water.

    Jiang Fu frowned, carefully looked at Lu Ci's expression, but couldn't tell whether she was telling the truth or a lie.

    "But you and Xiaoshuang have... had skin-to-skin contact, right?" "

    So what?"

    "If you have slept with her, do you have to be with her?" Lu Ci asked with a smile.